12-10-06, 07:47 PM   #421
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by cscscott
What is the name of the combat mod in Mazzle that shows the combo points as bars across the screen as they power up?? I have been looking for it to see if it's available ( updated ) to use while Mazzle is still in the chop shop.

Thanks

Scott
ColorComboPoints.

12-10-06, 09:05 PM   #422
ankylo
A Murloc Raider
so hows the work comming along?

12-10-06, 09:11 PM   #423
ScalderUldum
A Murloc Raider
Heya Mazzle,

I admit, I am an interface mod noob so bare with me .

I just installed your UI and when i checked my addon list, it said "Incompatible" next to every item. Is this because of the new patch? Of course, I have no clue how this all works so it might be a problem on my end.

12-10-06, 09:11 PM   #424
ankylo
A Murloc Raider
yeah he hasnt updated it for the patch, gonna have to wait until he updates it

12-10-06, 09:18 PM   #425
ScalderUldum
A Murloc Raider
ok sounds good. should I just check back here for an updated version in the future?

12-10-06, 09:19 PM   #426
ankylo
A Murloc Raider
yes, that will work

12-10-06, 09:28 PM   #427
ScalderUldum
A Murloc Raider
Mabye someone should post a message on the front page saying that the UI is not functional at the moment to prevent people like myself (who did not read through all the replies) from downloading a currently unusable UI

Oh btw, when this is done, Mazz you will have created the greatest UI mod ever.

12-11-06, 12:14 AM   #428
CustomFark
A Fallenroot Satyr
I've been messing round with DAB, after picking up the ported versions of DART, DUF and DFM, i have it working to an extent, ie it loads, the bars show up how i had them before the patch etc etc. But there are quite a few problems with the new secure stuff and the now in combat issues. Ah well i hammer on.

Is the update ur working on a hotfix, until DUB, or will u use Bongos etc now till they get broken?

Keep up the good work Mazz, pizza donation on way later, and i hope to see the updated ui soon

12-11-06, 01:12 AM   #429
Muzzey
A Kobold Labourer
Stuff

I just wanted to let you guys know I am using Ace2 and Fubar and it won't allow me to do anything with the minmap search options(sense herbs, etc,etc..) Some other things that are not working are the professions can't be used in the window I hade to make a hotkey to use them. Those are some of the things that have went wrong with me so far. This new patch BS is really starting to piss me off.

12-11-06, 02:08 AM   #430
Athien
A Murloc Raider
hey, anyone know a good replacement for needylist or a healing/buffing type mod that is similar in the sense that it gives you buttons that use click combos i.e. right click/left click and whatnot for diff spells?

12-11-06, 04:39 AM   #431
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

As fate would have it, I've decided to stick with DUF for a while longer. Getting all the unit frame details right for all the different aspect ratios was going very slowly. If you didn't know, each aspect ratio had significantly different party and target unit frames to get them to fit in the bottom. And doing it by editing themes data structures that aren't well-documented and require reload after reload was extremely time consuming.

To be honest, though I really, really liked agUF, it is still a little rough in many areas. I had a lot of trouble customizing certain parts (for e.g. buffs), encountered a few bugs with themes (for e.g. I couldn't move the resting icon for the life of me, nor could I get custom text substitution to work), was faced with a ton of stuff that I used to be able to display but now cannot (for e.g. what your party members are looking at, percentages on the barsk, borders, shadow emphasis on text, text variables, etc.). I was starting to hack at the code to add things I wanted like vertical orientation and a few more text items.

In any case, I'm guessing that, with all the new users that have recently migrated to it, agUF is going to get a lot of development in the next few weeks. So, I'm going to put all the unit frames I've put together so far and come back to it down the line. I'm still committing to switching to it.

In any case, going back to DUF will definitely speed the release of a 2.0 version of the UI up.

Last edited by Mazzlefizz : 12-11-06 at 04:43 AM.

12-11-06, 04:46 AM   #432
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by CustomFark
Is the update ur working on a hotfix, until DUB, or will u use Bongos etc now till they get broken?
I have no idea. Without more information about the final feature set and performance cost of DUB, I can't say anything meaningful about it. In the meantime, if I can get the same results with simpler add-ons, I would probably stick with them.

12-11-06, 05:03 AM   #433
CustomFark
A Fallenroot Satyr
Hey Mazz good to hear that with using DUF ur a lot closer to a re-release!!

If ur having any probs with addons that haven't yet been fixed for 2.01, and need to free up some time to play around with ur custom addons, give me a shout with the ones that need updating and i'll take a look, hopefully that'll be able to take some pressure off u. Now relatively conversant on the 5.1 changes, if its any help!!!

Anyways keep up the good work, i know plenty off ppl that are waiting with baited breath.

/Cheer @ Mazzlefizz

12-11-06, 07:08 AM   #434
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

my poor lvl 9 pal is anxious to be playing again......

12-11-06, 02:17 PM   #435
flaska
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Thumbs up Just a question...

Is there any addon like autobar built-in? Because I'm too lazy to open up inventory to use a pot/bandage/drink (or place/replace them on my action bars all the time)

12-11-06, 02:30 PM   #436
trickdaemon
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by flaska
Is there any addon like autobar built-in? Because I'm too lazy to open up inventory to use a pot/bandage/drink (or place/replace them on my action bars all the time)
Autobar has been released for 2.0

12-11-06, 04:22 PM   #437
wowaddict
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
In any case, going back to DUF will definitely speed the release of a 2.0 version of the UI up.
yay! I can't wait to have this back

12-11-06, 05:32 PM   #438
darkwytch
A Defias Bandit

I so totally cant wait for your ui to be released again.. i miss it tons!!

12-11-06, 05:51 PM   #439
ankylo
A Murloc Raider
playing just isnt the same w/o my mazzle D:

Last edited by ankylo : 12-11-06 at 05:56 PM.

12-11-06, 10:53 PM   #440
nexzt
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
hey mazzle...i really do miss your UI and so does everyone else...if there is anything else we can do just ask or send me a pm

hope it comes along with no large hang ups!!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI