10-12-10, 06:43 PM   #1
vampirictorch
A Murloc Raider
deleting the nui?

hey, I decided to delete the nui for a while to go back to the old look, and when I deleted it my chat screen is all messed up, it says random things overlapping and I do not know what the issue is?

thanks and sorry to ask this just I almsot forgot how the original d2 looks like and I want to play this new patch with original screen size :P till the new expansion haha.

10-12-10, 07:03 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Your chat frames are overlapping each other since they're not lined up to dock together. All you have to do is drag each chat tab to dock to the main chat frame.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-12-10, 07:12 PM   #3
vampirictorch
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
Your chat frames are overlapping each other since they're not lined up to dock together. All you have to do is drag each chat tab to dock to the main chat frame.

i tried to drag them and I know the reason why, but they won't let me drag them also it is stuck on all even when I set it to self, it is still stuck on all regardless, also I re-enabled all the default blizzard plugins that this mod disabled and I did end up lineing it back up but that is only after I went in the blizzard folder for wow and deleted the settings for this thing apparently curse auto delete didn't delete all that, but either way it still doesn't work when it is all 1 window now.

Edit: also btw i did try an delete it several months ago but was not able to, so I just kept it and figured what the hell...

Last edited by vampirictorch : 10-12-10 at 07:33 PM.

10-12-10, 08:15 PM   #4
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Right click on the Combat Log chat tab, choose "Unlock" then drag and drop it to realign. That should fix you right up.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Plugin Support » deleting the nui?