10-25-09, 03:43 PM   #1
MarkAnabaptist
A Kobold Labourer
Question Windows 7 Enterprize - how to?

Just loaded Windows 7 Enterprize - 64 bit- it appears the file structure is a bit different from Vista [as in Hasta La...Baby!]

Readme did not address this wrinkle unless I missed it- love the way Carbonite makes finding quest items go smoother- but fat lotta does if I cannot load it.

Hilfe!

10-25-09, 08:16 PM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Your best bet is to right click your WoW icon and find out what directory it points too. That should be the correct path to find the Addons directory and install Carb there.

Good Luck

10-26-09, 03:00 AM   #3
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
General install path for Windows 7 should be C:\Users\Public\Games\World of warcraft. This is however not the enterprise edition so I'm not sure how different the file structures are within the various versions of Win 7.

Vis has the best bet though. If you cant find it that way then i will assume the gremlins have taken over your computer.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

10-26-09, 04:42 PM   #4
Phantom
A Fallenroot Satyr
There is no different between the default installation directory of Vista and Windows 7.

Its by default installed to C:/Users/Public/Games

10-27-09, 12:11 AM   #5
zero-kill
A Firelord

Windows 7 Enterprise is the most advanced Windows operating system for business PCs, designed to meet the evolving needs of the users and IT professionals in your organization—both in and out of the office. With exclusive features and benefits, Windows 7 Enterprise drives lower total cost of ownership by helping your users stay productive anywhere, enhancing security and control, and simplifying PC management across your organization.
Poor, poor end-user. I believe you've been duped.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Windows 7 Enterprize - how to?