04-16-17, 07:43 AM   #1
Bbsalt
A Defias Bandit
[LF]Customizable player portrait w/circular rage bar around it

New around here and to WoW but I'm playing a warrior and looking to customize my UI a bit.

I want a way to have a custom picture for my portrait and a rage bar around the entire portrait, so that when I'm at 0 rage there's grey outline, but at 100 rage the portrait is outlined with red. Does any such addon exist?

I'm planning to supplement this with an aura addon that'll allow me to have (epic)animations / icons around (and inside) the portrait based on procs, so that looking at my portrait is a one stop shop for procs/rage/whatever else I need.

If nothing like this exists, is it difficult to make something like this and how much do people usually charge?
04-16-17, 10:30 AM   #2
Fizzlemizz
I did that?

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Pretty much any customisable unit frame addon should be able to do this like Shadowed Unit Frames, Discord Unit Frames or STUF etc.

Essentially you create two images, presumably circular with or without the center cut out depending on the look you want. The grey one is the background. Then, over the top of that you place the actuall bar image that will resize. On top of that you place the circular portrait.

You can see something simliar in screenshot 9 of the DUF configuation pack athough it's using semi-circles for health and mana.
04-16-17, 03:34 PM   #3
Bbsalt
A Defias Bandit
Wow okay. I tried Shadow UF but didn't know it was capable of this. I'll see if I can get it how i want and report back, thanks!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » [LF]Customizable player portrait w/circular rage bar around it