12-16-07, 06:59 PM   #1
Yawgmoth21
A Defias Bandit
Frames & Bar

I am looking for one or more add-ons that allows me to simply move and resize Blizzard's frames. I want to be able to make my action bars smaller and move them around. Along with being able to modify the size of my unit frames. Anyone know of one that already exists or is someone working on one?
Thanks for all the help.
12-16-07, 08:46 PM   #2
Fuzzywuzzy
A Black Drake

For action bars i myself use Bartender3, but theres Bongos2, Trinity Bars 2 and more, Just go to download section on this site, in the stand-alone add-ons there's a setion called "Bar mods" check it out and see what fits you.

Again for unitframes i use Pitbull, it's a bit of a memory hog but has loads of options which i like, so for now i'll have to live with the memory usage . But as before there is plenty to choose from in "Unit mods" section in downloads.

Might have to go to
Code:
http://files.wowace.com/
to get pitbull if you want to try it out, other addons for unit frames there too, but keep in mind it does say it's beta versions there.

Hope you find something you like
12-16-07, 09:26 PM   #3
Sithraza
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Yep

xperl, ag_unit frames, discord unit frames, pitbull.

I personally use pitbull, loads of options, and the ability to load other people's layout is amazing.
12-19-07, 08:36 PM   #4
Delena
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Yawgmoth21
I am looking for one or more add-ons that allows me to simply move and resize Blizzard's frames. I want to be able to make my action bars smaller and move them around. Along with being able to modify the size of my unit frames. Anyone know of one that already exists or is someone working on one?
Thanks for all the help.
If you want to keep the original blizzard frames, try fluidframes
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...uidFrames.html
But i suggest you to forget the blizzard frames and use a bar mod, it's easier.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Frames & Bar