09-18-05, 05:26 PM   #1
Atrophical
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Atrophical's UI (AUI)

Let me know everything about your experiences/problems with AUI so I can do my best to fix it up! I appreciate all useful feedback greatly, and even if you stop by to say "I don't like it" or "I like it," it means a lot! Thanks for using AUI.

Also, any questions regarding the mods in my UI Compilation I will be HAPPY to answer. ^^
10-01-05, 04:42 AM   #2
Stalk
A Kobold Labourer
I like this compilation a lot. The mods are great,lots of handy ones I was unaware of.
The UI is very much what I've been looking for. I like where the player/target frame's are and the target's target window is fantastic. As a raid Rogue I like to watch my Health and aggro very closely and the placement works very well for that.

I liked the hide away bags and toolbar and the bottom storage is really nice. The gryphons add a little spice,which is nice. I found a little hard to see the combo points. A little color would fix that. The scaling was a little small for me,so I tried adjusting some things,but lost the bottom bar. Being a n00b to UI's I couldnt figure it out to move that.

Great Job,2 thumbs up,keep on keepin on.

P.S. The mod descriptions and screens,were great as well
10-01-05, 10:49 AM   #3
Atrophical
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Awesome, thanks a lot. I'm working on v4, but I'm taking my time with it. I may release it in about a week or so, so look for it. ^^

P.S. That's the first comment I've recieved in oh... 10 days or so? :P
P.P.S. Spread the word about AUI with EVERYONE.

Last edited by Atrophical : 10-01-05 at 11:35 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Atrophical's UI (AUI)