08-22-05, 07:25 PM   #1
mantispid
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Idea - Revenge List

Would it be possible to make an AddOn that tracks every single player to do damage to you in a PvP setting, so you can essentially create a 'Revenge List'?

I'd love to be able to go after some folks for 'payback' when my young character advances to the upper echelons.

However, as it is, you rarely remember the names of the various folks that have jumped you.
08-23-05, 05:36 AM   #2
Shalkis
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by mantispid
Would it be possible to make an AddOn that tracks every single player to do damage to you in a PvP setting, so you can essentially create a 'Revenge List'?

I'd love to be able to go after some folks for 'payback' when my young character advances to the upper echelons.

However, as it is, you rarely remember the names of the various folks that have jumped you.
Opium only tracks kills/deaths, but I've found it to be adequate for my needs. It's also useful for tagging honorable foes that you don't want to kill immediately.
08-23-05, 09:03 AM   #3
Rastaah
Premium Member
Premium Member
SKMap already does this and even lets you enter notes about the player into a tooltip that shows when you hover over them.

My list is quite, extensive on a pvp server, to say the least

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » AddOn Idea - Revenge List