12-19-08, 07:12 AM   #1
theiaind
A Defias Bandit
Question Need Help with Pitbull Dogtags

What i'm trying to do in Pitbull is to have my party targets frame show the health bar of the targeted mob, which it does already but to also show in a customer blank frame above that which i have created so i can assign the name of the player in the group that is targeting that mob.

I have managed to do it for the pet bar but can't figure out the party target bar - but sometimes it doesn't work not sure why maybe you can shed some light on it:

Text for the dogtag for the Party Pet bar is at the moment:
[Owner] [IsPet(unit="player")]

Can anyone enlighten me as to what the code is? So it can do what I am after.

One more thing can you please let me know how to colour up the name of the player in the class colour of that player in the party pet frame and party target frame, please.

Cheers

Last edited by theiaind : 12-19-08 at 08:02 AM.
12-19-08, 11:00 AM   #2
Psoewish
A Scalebane Royal Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hmm that's a tough problem.

I don't think it'll work the same way as it does for pets though, and I have no idea how else it can work. Have you taken a look at the dogtag wiki? All command things are listed there.

http://old.wowace.com/wiki/LibDogTag-3.0

Also, slightly offtopic, I just noticed Pitbull 4.0 is in development, with one of the aims being to make the config window simpler ... niiice :]
12-20-08, 02:32 AM   #3
theiaind
A Defias Bandit
Thanks for the post guess i'll have to make do with what i have for now.

But looking forward to Pitbull 4.
05-31-10, 04:37 PM   #4
karigi
A Murloc Raider

Oh Treelet, how I love this UI. I've been using it for ages now. Until recently, I've been using Grid as my raid frames (as a holy paladin) instead of the ones that you have set up, and now I want to use the pitbull raid frames. I've been working on getting the "grid like" setup to show me all pertinent buffs, and so far I've only managed to make Sacred Shield show (did this by copying and pasting your shaman:earth shield and just changing names). I'd love to have the Beacon of Light buff show the same way you have the Priest:PoM or Druid:Lifebloom show, but when I try to just copy and paste Beacon into those codes as I did with sacred shield, I get errors

Would it be possible to get some help with this? In the meantime, I'll keep working on it. <3

edit: nevermind! I got it Just copied the Sacred Shield code and just changed the positioning. Now, how do I change what's shown as the buff? Like coloured squares as opposed to 0's?

Last edited by karigi : 05-31-10 at 04:58 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Need Help with Pitbull Dogtags