05-17-21, 12:19 PM   #1
StormFX
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
File List Update

Is it possible to show the current file list on the add-on management page? The reason I'm asking is that I'm switching to a single package (multi-toc) and the new version doesn't remove the previous version for Classic and BCC, only retail. (FWIW, it's uploaded via the BigWigs packager as retail, with me manually updating the compatible versions, at least until the process is ironed out). I'd like to be able to remove the previous versions for Classic and BCC.

Last edited by StormFX : 05-17-21 at 01:07 PM.
05-19-21, 07:46 AM   #2
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
So you want to be able to remove the classic and tbc classic releases? I can do that for you if you link me what projects you would like it done on.
05-19-21, 01:20 PM   #3
StormFX
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
So you want to be able to remove the classic and tbc classic releases? I can do that for you if you link me what projects you would like it done on.
I was actually wondering if it was possible to view an "other files" tab (when managing an add-on), similar or even using the existing file list, so that when updating, we can make sure that our current versions for each client are accurate. It wouldn't make sense for them to be automatically deleted as authors may use different versions for the other clients.

As far as manual deletion goes, I suppose that's an option but I'm holding off to see if/when CF updates their API before I push unified packages on anything else.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » File List Update