10-09-12, 07:16 AM   #1
mitchsb
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
2 questions

I have two questions now that I know Rythal is going to maintain the best wow addon:

1. Who will maintain the website and forums? I would assume it's Rythal, but I'd like to know.
IF you need help maintaining the website and/or forums, I'd like to offer my services.

2. Rythal, are you going to keep going with development of your addon?
If not, I'd like to suggest, if possible, you make Carbonite more modular. I know the community (and you) talked about the possibility of doing this, and I do not know how complicated this would be, but it would be nice to be able to load parts of Carbonite (the parts I use) and not others (the parts I don't).

10-09-12, 07:54 AM   #2
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by mitchsb View Post
I have two questions now that I know Rythal is going to maintain the best wow addon:

1. Who will maintain the website and forums? I would assume it's Rythal, but I'd like to know.
IF you need help maintaining the website and/or forums, I'd like to offer my services.

2. Rythal, are you going to keep going with development of your addon?
If not, I'd like to suggest, if possible, you make Carbonite more modular. I know the community (and you) talked about the possibility of doing this, and I do not know how complicated this would be, but it would be nice to be able to load parts of Carbonite (the parts I use) and not others (the parts I don't).
1) carboniteaddon.com is owned by old creators, so no one will be maintaining it. The forums here, will be maintained by myself and the WOWI staff/moderators.

2) No, for now my own is put on the back burner since everything I wanted to do with it I can now do with the real carbonite, as far as modular that is one of the two possibilities for where to start with it, the other is to get it caught up with quests first then move on to modularization. I'm running a poll of which people want more and so far quests is winning.

10-09-12, 08:03 AM   #3
mitchsb
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I would vote for "quests" as well (and will). But, hopefully the modular idea is something you can work on in the future.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » 2 questions