08-27-14, 02:05 PM   #1
beastieboy442
A Fallenroot Satyr

Question Icons won't line up

Currently using Carbonite, Barkeeper4, Mogit ... the icons for each one had been lining up vertically at the top right of the screen ... perfect and out of the way. The top one (Carbonite) is still in place, but the rest (+ the time display) are not directly below it, but are further to the right to the point they're 1/2 off the screen. The only way I can seem to move them is to reduce the resolution 1 step, but that lines them up vertically too far to the left (about 2+" over. Anyone know of a way to get them back to where they were till last weekend?

Could prolly figure out how to post a screenshot, but currently @ work and hoped someone has run in to this ...

TIA for any answers.

08-27-14, 06:00 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That's a setting in Carbonite.

I just checked Carbonite and I couldn't find any offset options for the minimap buttons.

I don't know what the problem is, so I can't tell you what to do to fix it.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

08-28-14, 06:43 AM   #3
beastieboy442
A Fallenroot Satyr

Thanks anyway

Thinking back I think the issue happened around the same time I put in an addon to indicate cool-downs (don't remember the name of it) ... I bet it's interfering w/Carbonite. I'll try removing it tonight and see.

If anyone knows of an addon like that which is compatible w/Carbonite ... please post.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Icons won't line up