04-16-09, 02:11 AM   #1
Ckpyb
A Kobold Labourer
New (Old) Quartz debuff problem.

Hello everyone. Me and a lot of my guildmates who using Quartz have a very big problem with debuffs on their targets (focus or any other). Before 3.1 quartz shows only YOUR debuffs on target (Lock's curses for example), but after 3.1 it shows raid/party debuffs on you target. It's a incredible amount of debuffs and you cant even find your debuffs on target. And seems like noone knows what to do and how to fix it. And in new Quartz the same problem. Wtb something like "Enable only your debuff's" button
Thats why looking for help :<
Thanks.
04-16-09, 02:32 AM   #2
Snoweh
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Ckpyb View Post
Hello everyone. Me and a lot of my guildmates who using Quartz have a very big problem with debuffs on their targets (focus or any other). Before 3.1 quartz shows only YOUR debuffs on target (Lock's curses for example), but after 3.1 it shows raid/party debuffs on you target. It's a incredible amount of debuffs and you cant even find your debuffs on target. And seems like noone knows what to do and how to fix it. And in new Quartz the same problem. Wtb something like "Enable only your debuff's" button
Thats why looking for help :<
Thanks.
Yeh, that annoyed me last night :P within 5 seconds of entering combat, my screen was filled from top to bottom with debuf bar's, couldnt see my character :P
04-16-09, 04:06 AM   #3
Naruni
A Defias Bandit

I had that as well and so did my friends I went in and expanded the Buffs then selected Target and in the settings I just disabled it. I think you can detach it from the default and move it to where you want on the screen but I just turned it off and used the WoW default one that attaches it to the target frame. Not sure if this helps or not.
04-19-09, 06:43 AM   #4
Exciro
A Kobold Labourer
got the same problem =(

any1 knows how to fix this..?
04-19-09, 07:26 AM   #5
koshiru
A Kobold Labourer
I have the newest quartz. I don't have this problem.
04-19-09, 07:37 AM   #6
Mongowombat
A Murloc Raider
Same Porblems with Classtimer, all debuffs of my class are displayed.
04-19-09, 11:07 AM   #7
Din
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The version of Quartz here on WoWI is outdated for some reason, get the one on wowace.com. It has a toc version of 30100 and the buff/debuff code has been fixed.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » New (Old) Quartz debuff problem.