04-07-08, 08:51 AM   #1
Tonck
A Kobold Labourer
Complete UI profile switcher?

I am looking for a way to set up multiple UI's for one character and a way to switch them whether I want to PVP, grind, raid, etc. I mostly change Bongos button positions and keybindings, Fubar addons and positions, and turn on/off others like quest addons, etc. I have thought of making multiple wtf folders and changing them out of game depending on what I am getting ready to do but wanted to see if an addon or something could do something similar in game. Any suggestions?
04-07-08, 09:25 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
There are mods that save button layouts (ActionBarSaver for example), you can switch profiles in the other mods, but as for one addon to handle all of that... It would need to handle profile switching on all mods that you have installed, and they don't all do it the same way. The easiest and only route (atm at least) is to have 2 wtf folders.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Complete UI profile switcher?