Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
10-28-07, 09:32 AM   #1
matcauthonrh
A Fallenroot Satyr
Request Add-On: Enemy Cooldown Tracking

I've searched everywhere I could think of and haven't been able to find it. NECB tracks some, Antagonist tracks some, but not all the really important ones:

Kidney Shot
Blink
Psychic Scream
Howl of Terror
Kick
Pummel
Earthshock
Intercept
Frost Nova
Overpower
Riposte
Feral charge
Bash
Grounding totem
Shadowburn
Mind Blast
Shadow Word: Death
Power Word: Shield / Weakened Soul
Counterspell
Cloak of Shadows
Silenced in School effects. Example; Paladin casts holy light, rogue kicks him. He is now silenced in that tree for five seconds.
Enemy global cooldown (this would be awesome.)

It baffles me that nobody has made an add on which can track these as it would be massively useful.

A scenario: You're a rogue. You begin attacking a priest. He psychic screams you the moment he gets out of stunlock. You immediately trinket and kick his cast. You're back on him. He's getting fed heals, since this an arena match. You watch his psychic scream cooldown bar. You know that he's desperate and that once his PS cooldown is up again he'll let it off. You see 2 seconds left on it. You hit him with a 5 point kidney shot, to give you room in case it gets resisted. It doesn't. He's stuck in it. You cloak of shadows with .1 seconds left on your kidney shot. He pops psychic scream a split second later. You're still on him. He dies shortly thereafter. This is just one scenario in which having such a mod would be invaluable.

This could determine the difference between a win and a loss.

Another thing would be enemy global cooldown. Because I have high latency (600+) and play in competitive ratings (2100+) I have to mitigate my lag to be successful. One way I do this is to cast my moves right as I see my target cast theirs, knowing that for 1.5 seconds they'll be locked out and I won't have to respond to them. This is a lifeline trick for me, and would be greatly enhanced by an enemy global cooldown mod. I'm sure it would benefit players without lag as well.

Thank you. >_>

Last edited by matcauthonrh : 11-09-07 at 04:45 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Enemy Cooldown Tracking