03-27-08, 03:04 PM   #1
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Previous beta testers

I got a couple PMs, so I thought I'd post this. I haven't used the beta forums in quite some time. I'm currently going to use them for something private. I just wanted to let you guys know that I did not actually remove you all for any personal reason, so do not be alarmed. It's just not being used in that capacity right now. To be honest, I was surprised anyone even noticed.

(And I do have your names on a list. )
03-27-08, 03:11 PM   #2
joypunk
A Scalebane Royal Guard
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz View Post
I was surprised anyone even noticed.
*Gasp*

I didn't notice... until now.
03-27-08, 03:25 PM   #3
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Don't worry joyluck , you'll always have a spot in the beta forums of my gnome heart.
03-27-08, 03:31 PM   #4
BloodEagle
A Theradrim Guardian
As a previous beta tester I hope I speak for all of us Mazzle when I say thank you for the time you put into the mod, the quality that you demanded from yourself and from us, and the oppertunity to be a part of something that will always be remembered in the WoW community.

What we communicate is as important as How we communicate.

03-27-08, 06:16 PM   #5
Mortlach
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
I noticed...

But I'm glad it wasn't something personal!

Ready to help as needed or assigned....

--Mort

Morticai, Prince & GuildMaster of Briar Rose, Horde
03-27-08, 06:27 PM   #6
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Them is fightin words! Oh wait. No, they're not. Thanks for the nice sentiments Blood, and thank you to all the testers. Who knows? Maybe one day I will bug you again.
03-27-08, 08:45 PM   #7
sora420
An Aku'mai Servant
totally off topic but here is as good of place as any..
mazzle i am curious i know the whole reason you left wow and mazzleui behind..
but i was just wondering do you think you will ever be back @ any stage?
i mean i love the work all the other people do here, but i just think mazzle needs a proper mazzlegasm by the master
03-27-08, 09:51 PM   #8
Marthisdil
An Onyxian Warder
Them is fightin words! Oh wait. No, they're not. Thanks for the nice sentiments Blood, and thank you to all the testers. Who knows? Maybe one day I will bug you again.
We should all chip in and pay for Mazzle's WoW account each month to get him to come back to playing and coding

Some of us wouldn't mind donating to him again for his excellent work!

Marth

03-27-08, 10:12 PM   #9
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Marthisdil View Post
We should all chip in and pay for Mazzle's WoW account each month to get him to come back to playing and coding

Some of us wouldn't mind donating to him again for his excellent work!
The money wasn't why he quit. He quit because the game wasn't fun anymore. He quit because he found another game that he enjoyed more. Who wants WoW to be like work? I already have one job and other responsibilities I do for free, thank you.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-28-08, 07:21 AM   #10
Marthisdil
An Onyxian Warder
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
The money wasn't why he quit. He quit because the game wasn't fun anymore. He quit because he found another game that he enjoyed more. Who wants WoW to be like work? I already have one job and other responsibilities I do for free, thank you.
Shhhh.....I'm trying to bring Mazzle back and you'll ruin my attempt!

Marth

03-28-08, 07:25 AM   #11
sora420
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
thats true but i know deep down he must miss WoW..lotr is ok but it sure as hell is no WoW
03-28-08, 08:11 AM   #12
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I found LOTRO better on certain things like graphics, lore, writing/quests and WoW better on a ton of other things like raid content, character balance, instances, pvp and addons (), but for me it wasn't an x>y thing. WoW just took too much time to do well enough that you can see all the content. If you start casual and stay casual, it's probably fine, but if you do heavy raiding and try to drop down to casual, you tend to feel bored and quite limited. With LOTRO, I could be casual yet still do well and see all the content. It's more in line with the amount of time I want to put in, and it does have some great aspects. That said, there's little end game and I've been bored brainless lately.

Seerah is right though. It's not about the $. I've even had complete strangers send me their login information. *boggle*
03-28-08, 09:22 AM   #13
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Marthisdil View Post
Shhhh.....I'm trying to bring Mazzle back and you'll ruin my attempt!
Good then! Cause I told him to quit. You shouldn't do something that you don't enjoy - especially if it's a game.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-28-08, 10:47 AM   #14
sora420
An Aku'mai Servant
I found LOTRO better on certain things like graphics, lore, writing/quests and WoW better on a ton of other things like raid content, character balance, instances, pvp and addons (), but for me it wasn't an x>y thing. WoW just took too much time to do well enough that you can see all the content. If you start casual and stay casual, it's probably fine, but if you do heavy raiding and try to drop down to casual, you tend to feel bored and quite limited. With LOTRO, I could be casual yet still do well and see all the content. It's more in line with the amount of time I want to put in, and it does have some great aspects. That said, there's little end game and I've been bored brainless lately.

Seerah is right though. It's not about the $. I've even had complete strangers send me their login information. *boggle*
i totally know where you are coming from, i am leveling my 7th lvl 70 character and im trying to get all other 6 with @ least season1 gear doh my main has much better from raiding and arena..but it has come of late that i must get back to working and sorting out my real life, which is a pain in a sense as ive been jobless and playing wow for nearly 2 years now lol..
regardless of all that mazzle..picture the scene, i have a gun to the back of your head and im demanding @ least a 2.4 mazzlgasm from yourself..no if's or but's...
if only*in a perfect world *
03-28-08, 12:47 PM   #15
BloodEagle
A Theradrim Guardian
Anyone else notice that Seerah's avatar looks like Mazzle's evil twin sister?

Just thought I would point that out.

What we communicate is as important as How we communicate.

03-31-08, 06:40 PM   #16
KillerDreaming
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

They also almost have the same amount of posts.
03-31-08, 08:47 PM   #17
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Yeah, he's mad that I passed him in post count.

And we are twins!

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
You're my virtual gnome twin

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Previous beta testers