01-08-10, 09:52 AM   #1
Fierynarya
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Grid with DruidStatusHots

Hi there,
first of all - I'm impressed with the way nui works. Just what I wanted - almost.

I have intergrated grid - by downloading the addon for it - unfortunately none
of my corner settings seems to work, i.e. I've colour coded life bloom and it is supposed to show in the top right corner ... red for one stack, yellow for 2 and green for 3 ... rejuvenation ist supposed to show up in the lower left corner .. and the other spells accordingly in the various cornes. Am I just being stupid or does it really not work?

01-08-10, 10:45 AM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hmm, I used to use grid and never had problems showing hots like lifebloom in any grid. I'm sure I used a corner spot to denote heal over time spells and made sure that all hots had the same color and position so I would know I didn't have to rush to heal that person.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

01-08-10, 09:05 PM   #3
Fierynarya
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Ok, my phrasing was misleading .. the corners in grid show up just fine - until I activate the nui Info addon/plugin ...

What I'm trying to say is as long as grid is somewhere on the screen the hots show up just fine but as soon as I use the above mentioned plugin to put grid where omen, recount and the map are -> no corners, no colours

Am I making sense? Sry to bother you but without being able to see at one glance where all my hots are I am a lousy healer... a very lousy raid healer ... and the guys will hate me for letting them die ^^

Btw, my apologies for posting this here, I guess it should have gone somewhere else .. forgive a newbie its deficencies ...

Last edited by Fierynarya : 01-08-10 at 09:09 PM.

01-08-10, 09:07 PM   #4
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Ah, I got what you're saying. I always dragged out grid as I have the squares larger so I see all the name and not just the first few letters. Probably an overlay/alpha issue. Next time I jump into wow I'll take a look and see if I can get the same problem happening on my druid/priest/shammy.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

01-13-10, 08:16 PM   #5
Brillynt
A Black Drake

Originally Posted by Fierynarya View Post
Ok, my phrasing was misleading .. the corners in grid show up just fine - until I activate the nui Info addon/plugin ...

What I'm trying to say is as long as grid is somewhere on the screen the hots show up just fine but as soon as I use the above mentioned plugin to put grid where omen, recount and the map are -> no corners, no colours

Am I making sense? Sry to bother you but without being able to see at one glance where all my hots are I am a lousy healer... a very lousy raid healer ... and the guys will hate me for letting them die ^^

Btw, my apologies for posting this here, I guess it should have gone somewhere else .. forgive a newbie its deficencies ...
There is a new version 3.3.0.2 of nUI_Infopanel_Grid that fixes this issue.

Brillynt

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Suggestion Box » Grid with DruidStatusHots