Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
10-16-10, 04:10 PM   #1
Mp_hw1
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Installation Instructions

I'm not sure if I'm just noobin this up or what. I've used addons for many years and I normally have no problems installing them or getting them set up but I am having tons of problems with this one. I made a backup copy of my WTF folder and interface folder and then deleted the WTF and interface folders in my wow directory. I then went in game and verified that I had no addons. I then when and copied the nUI+ addon from the zip file I downloaded to the interface folder in the wow directory. Once I got back in game I had bunch of LUA errors, my chat boxes are no where near where there supposed to be, and I had a big blank window in the middle of my screen. So I'm just wondering if there are some general installation directions kinda like a quick install guild that I just missed or if I'm just jacking this install all up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Opps please disrgard this post. I found that someone else is having the same issue in the post titled
Major nUI issues since 4.x came outxx

Last edited by Mp_hw1 : 10-16-10 at 04:24 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » Installation Instructions