09-12-05, 12:10 AM   #1
Rowne
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Imgmgr_permission_denied

I've just gotten finished with an AddOn I wish to upload (my first here, I'd like to test the waters and see how the community is but if it's as good as Cairenn says, it sounds like it'll be a nice host) and I've found that each AddOn requires an image, I checked with Cairenn on this and she's said that it was okay to upload a blank image or a 'text-only' type image to take its place. Okay, no problem. Except, whenever I click on Manage Images, I get that error. Apparently it seems to be something the reboot might've caused? I dunno. Cairenn pointed me here though so perhaps you fellows and ladies can help.

Short: Tolerance FTW?
09-12-05, 09:57 AM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Disregard, all fixed up now.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
02-08-10, 09:41 PM   #3
locti
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
I'm having the same probolem with trying to post a Simplistic ui
02-08-10, 10:45 PM   #4
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Well if you want to post the steps you are taking and the error you receive I might be able to help. I kinda doubt its the exact same issue as this thread is from 2005.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » Imgmgr_permission_denied