07-09-07, 02:26 PM   #81
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Jassantee
Hi I have a quick question and I hope you can help

I have Personal Sentry v1.52 and Smart Assist but when I enter combat I am not allowed for some reason to click on one of the bars to select the target I want to change to. I should be able to target off them but can't.

I read where FuBar now locks in combat and you can use the control key to override, but this does not seem to work in this case. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
You should ask that question somewhere where those add-ons are being discussed. They're not even in this package and I know nothing about them.
07-09-07, 06:25 PM   #82
Jassantee
A Murloc Raider
Sorry

Will do I was asking here because I have Mazzle and the notes said you are locking Fubar in combat and thought it might be related.

Thanks anyway
07-09-07, 06:35 PM   #83
Aurora
An Aku'mai Servant
Well i read and read, and didnt see my problem, so i will post.

When i target something and cast any spell at it, the target then de-slects and i have to re-target it to continue casting, and sometimes even a second time have to target again.

I also have a trivial problem, that i am not sure where to post. Is there a way to move the
"need/Greed" bar? it shows up where all the casting info shows up and is hard to read.
07-09-07, 07:34 PM   #84
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Aurora
Well i read and read, and didnt see my problem, so i will post.

When i target something and cast any spell at it, the target then de-slects and i have to re-target it to continue casting, and sometimes even a second time have to target again.
Dunno. Add-ons can't do any targeting any more. I don't think they can clear targets either. My only suggestion is to check your Blizzard settings. There's at least one that involves the ability to clear your target by clicking on your screen somewhere. Maybe that's what's happening when you lose your target.

I also have a trivial problem, that i am not sure where to post. Is there a way to move the
"need/Greed" bar? it shows up where all the casting info shows up and is hard to read.
It's supposed to be closer to the top, no where near the casting bar. You can try to either remazzify your look'n'feel or move it yourself. Look for the setting for an add-on called XLoot.
07-09-07, 08:45 PM   #85
Aurora
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

Dunno. Add-ons can't do any targeting any more. I don't think they can clear targets either. My only suggestion is to check your Blizzard settings. There's at least one that involves the ability to clear your target by clicking on your screen somewhere. Maybe that's what's happening when you lose your target.
I will look into this, i have suspected this to be a blizzard issue anyways.. but thought i would ask just in case.

It's supposed to be closer to the top, no where near the casting bar. You can try to either remazzify your look'n'feel or move it yourself. Look for the setting for an add-on called XLoot.
Its not the casting bar (cast bar is still in the lower half of the screen), this is actual text on the screen of what the enemy is going to do. I will do my best to get a screen shot of it.. but it wont be tonight.

**Shade of Aran casting Frostbolt**
this is the type of info overlapping the need/greed box

Last edited by Aurora : 07-09-07 at 08:48 PM.
07-09-07, 09:19 PM   #86
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Its not the casting bar (cast bar is still in the lower half of the screen), this is actual text on the screen of what the enemy is going to do. I will do my best to get a screen shot of it.. but it wont be tonight.

**Shade of Aran casting Frostbolt**
this is the type of info overlapping the need/greed box
Witchhunt is the mod you're talking about.
07-10-07, 11:55 AM   #87
Aurora
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Arkive
Witchhunt is the mod you're talking about.
Thank you! I will try and edit it.
07-11-07, 08:56 AM   #88
depotstu
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Still looking for a hand with this one.

Originally Posted by depotstu
[2007/07/05 21:08:00-10-x1]: GFW_HuntersHelper\HuntersHelper.lua:930: table index is nil
GFW_HuntersHelper\HuntersHelper.lua:426: in function `FHH_ScanCraftFrame'
GFW_HuntersHelper\HuntersHelper.lua:120: in function `FHH_OnEvent'
<string>:"*:OnEvent":1: in function <[string "*:OnEvent"]:1>
<in C code>: ?
<in C code>: in function `UseAction'
Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:218: in function `SecureActionButton_OnClick':
<string>:"*:OnClick":1: in function <[string "*:OnClick"]:1>
(tail call): ?:
<in C code>: in function `securecall'
Interface\FrameXML\SecureStateHeader.lua:998: in function <Interface\FrameXML\SecureStateHeader.lua:979>:

clicked on Beast Training in the context menu and it triggered. I did not know HH was connected to beast training

07-11-07, 11:27 AM   #89
Twigz
A Kobold Labourer
Hi,
I installed the 1.1 mazzle UI the other day and loving it to it's fullest. I just have one problem that I can not understand why it is doing it.. The package comes with Scrolling Combat Text and I have it enabled. It worked after Installing, since I logged out after installing it has quit working and I have checked the options and it say's it's still enabled. I went in and deleted the SCT files out of the WTF folder and logged back in and it worked for 5 minutes and then quit working again, checked options and still enabled. Was wondering if anyone had any Idea's on why this would be doing this. As I have never had a problem with SCT before. I also do not have any other Mods installed that are not included with Mazzle, Nor is there any errors popping up in Bugsack
Thanks in Advance for your suggestions.

-Twigz
07-11-07, 12:09 PM   #90
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by Twigz
Hi,
I installed the 1.1 mazzle UI the other day and loving it to it's fullest. I just have one problem that I can not understand why it is doing it.. The package comes with Scrolling Combat Text and I have it enabled. It worked after Installing, since I logged out after installing it has quit working and I have checked the options and it say's it's still enabled. I went in and deleted the SCT files out of the WTF folder and logged back in and it worked for 5 minutes and then quit working again, checked options and still enabled. Was wondering if anyone had any Idea's on why this would be doing this. As I have never had a problem with SCT before. I also do not have any other Mods installed that are not included with Mazzle, Nor is there any errors popping up in Bugsack
Thanks in Advance for your suggestions.

-Twigz
Try remazzifying just SCT. Failing that, I would backup your WTF/Interface folder and try a new install. Also, make sure you copied the fonts over that Mazzle provides in the install. I'm certain something depends on them, but whether it's SCT would be a dart throw at best.
07-11-07, 12:32 PM   #91
dystrophy
A Cyclonian
After upgrading to 1.1, I no longer get a casting bar under the HUD for enemies I have targeted, how can I fix this?
07-11-07, 12:52 PM   #92
Deleynah
A Murloc Raider
Bug I think

No additional mods - enemy cast bar missing and the big one:

When in a party, I cannot get the party menu to come up. To leave, I have to type /script LeaveParty();

Is this known? Any idea what I might be doing wrong?
07-11-07, 02:59 PM   #93
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by Deleynah
No additional mods - enemy cast bar missing and the big one:

When in a party, I cannot get the party menu to come up. To leave, I have to type /script LeaveParty();

\

I noticed this too. I had to open Antagonist options and enable the "Group -> Casts" option to make it show what I was used to seeing.
07-11-07, 03:07 PM   #94
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Yes, what you're doing wrong is skipping the basic legwork of reading the FAQ or browsing the forums. Ten people post about this every day.

As for the cast bar, if you answered yes to to the castbar question, you'll get a much better niftier target castbar right in the target cave. As a result, I disabled the Antagonist one which often overlapped other messages and add-ons in its previous location.
07-11-07, 03:09 PM   #95
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by depotstu
Still looking for a hand with this one.
I don't play a hunter and don't do anything to that mod. You'll probably have better luck find a Fizzwidget forum or thread.

I'd make sure I didn't make a mistake and include an old version too.
07-11-07, 04:41 PM   #96
Deleynah
A Murloc Raider
Thanks for the answer on the enemy cast bar

As for the inability to do stuff when in a party - I was IN a party at the time, IN an instance. If I had taken the time to actually look through everything to find it, instead of just posting a question looking for a "sure, its right <a>here</a>" response, I would have been booted from the group.

Nothing like a change after being gone for 2 weeks that breaks the prior functions (like the party menu)

And though I love the work, there is nothing like a sarcastic or demeaning retort because someone was "skipping the basic legwork of reading the FAQ or browsing the forums."
07-11-07, 06:28 PM   #97
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

As for the inability to do stuff when in a party - I was IN a party at the time, IN an instance. If I had taken the time to actually look through everything to find it, instead of just posting a question looking for a "sure, its right <a>here</a>" response, I would have been booted from the group.
Oh, please. It would have taken a matter of minutes at the most to open up the IN-GAME faq and find that answer, far quicker than coming to the forums, making a post, and *hoping* someone sees it quick and spoon feeds you the answer before you got kicked from the group. That argument is not even a little bit plausible.

Nothing like a change after being gone for 2 weeks that breaks the prior functions (like the party menu)
If you don't like 1.1, i.e. the changes that happened in the two weeks you were gone, then don't use it. That was actually a change to help some people who had trouble click-casting. The bottom line is that you don't pay me anything, and I don't owe you anything. I don't appreciate your indignation or self-entitled criticism.

And though I love the work, there is nothing like a sarcastic or demeaning retort because someone was "skipping the basic legwork of reading the FAQ or browsing the forums."
Frankly, the reason that it's hard to find things in the forum is b/c people keep taking the easy approach and making post after post without reading the FAQ or checking around. I have no issue with reminding people of that to try to make the forums useable.
07-11-07, 06:36 PM   #98
Sketch
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Sorry if this has been asked already...

But the Raid Frames...I've not seen them since the previous beta I was a part of (none in 1.0 and 1.01 and still in 1.1). I'm a warlock, and I can only guess since we don't -need- to see the raid, we basically don't have it? I right click the little Mazzle UI to cycle through them, but nothing shows up. I also have all the raid addons turned on.
07-11-07, 07:02 PM   #99
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Sketch
Sorry if this has been asked already...

But the Raid Frames...I've not seen them since the previous beta I was a part of (none in 1.0 and 1.01 and still in 1.1). I'm a warlock, and I can only guess since we don't -need- to see the raid, we basically don't have it? I right click the little Mazzle UI to cycle through them, but nothing shows up. I also have all the raid addons turned on.
o.O All classes should have raid frames.
07-11-07, 07:10 PM   #100
Sketch
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
The only extra sorts of things I have in my addon folder are things like Bag addons (I'm not a fan of the included one) and things like Auctioneer and a few FuBar info things. Other than that I'm 100% mazzle, and my WTF has been deleted and replaced several times...still no raid frames

I see my party just fine, however. ANY idea what I might be doing wrong? (Yes, sRaid frames is enable, as well as oRA2). And I'm not even sure what kind of info I should be giving you either...lol...it's just sad that I can't watch others die :P

PS: I said thanks for continuing this in another thread, but I really mean it. Even without raid frames, your addon is the -only- reason I still play WoW. I may have been turned away before, and lost interest...but I dunno how. This is simplicity in a box, and it makes WoW visually appealing. Thanks again.

Last edited by Sketch : 07-11-07 at 07:13 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Bug Report Thread