07-26-07, 03:53 PM   #1
goonskank
A Murloc Raider
Rep faction items

hey guys, wondering if there was a mod/addon that tells the different items you get from different factions. For example, what can you get from Halaa, or Scryers..ect?
Anything like that. Ive been looking, but cant seem to find anything.
Any help would rock!

Thanks much!
07-26-07, 03:55 PM   #2
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
http://wowhead.com

There isn't an addons that does that.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
07-26-07, 03:58 PM   #3
doc309
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
actually
most of it can be viewed as part of atlas loot.

doc.
07-26-07, 05:41 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
AtlasLoot and GrindStatus both do that.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-26-07, 06:11 PM   #5
Tekkub
A Molten Giant

Wowhead or wowwiki.

Why waste resources in game? just use a site.
07-26-07, 07:33 PM   #6
goonskank
A Murloc Raider
hahaaha cause im to lazy...i would rather just have something in-game. just me.
07-26-07, 07:40 PM   #7
Tekkub
A Molten Giant

You're too lazy to go a web site to look, but you'll go to another web site and take the time to post?

Some people's children...
07-26-07, 07:43 PM   #8
Manaman
An Aku'mai Servant
Try out FactionFriend by Fizzwidget. If you are using the default rep bar or a mod that uses the default rep bar graphics, it will also display a tooltip while hovering the repbar showing how your rep will gain based on items in your inventory. It will also show a "Rested" type indicator on the bar showing how far your rep will go when you turn in what you have. It is a great mod. Of course it also shows in the item tooltips what rep the items are used for. Check it out at Fizz's site: Faction Friend
07-27-07, 07:28 AM   #9
goonskank
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Tekkub
You're too lazy to go a web site to look, but you'll go to another web site and take the time to post?

Some people's children...

hahah no ****, when i start the game i dont feel like going back and forth...understand?
now, if all your gonna do is talk **** on posts, just kill yourself. no time for you...again, im to lazy to deal with ****heads like you.
07-27-07, 07:34 AM   #10
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

I play on a laptop and it freaks out when I minimize WoW. Thats why I use mods like this and Lightheaded.

For a time the WoW client would simply crash on me - now it simply slows down my system to a crawl for about a minute or so.

Just food for thought - some of us need mods like this, however silly they may seem to someone who has never experienced these problems.

"I will crush and destroy and...ooo...shiny..."

07-27-07, 08:50 AM   #11
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by goonskank
hahah no ****, when i start the game i dont feel like going back and forth...understand?
now, if all your gonna do is talk **** on posts, just kill yourself. no time for you...again, im to lazy to deal with ****heads like you.
Wow, tekkub was only poking fun and making light of the situation. That was downright rude.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-27-07, 09:03 AM   #12
Gemini_II
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Seerah
Wow, tekkub was only poking fun and making light of the situation. That was downright rude.
Agreed. Some light humor is OK, but without Tekkub and other authors like him, we would be without some of the greatest mods and contributions that MANY of us rely on.

I do understand what Flarin and the OP are saying though. I've had WoW hard-crash on me from Alt-Tabbing on occasion.

07-27-07, 09:06 AM   #13
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
tekkub is also of the theory that less = more. Which is fine, just some people prefer to have those types of mods and that's why they exist. Plus, sense of humor = win.

07-27-07, 09:21 AM   #14
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by goonskank
That was very rube, and uncalled for. And I don't appreciate it.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
07-27-07, 09:23 AM   #15
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

One person's joke is another person's insult. It all comes down to knowing the parties involved. Sometimes when you feel like your making a joke you just might actually be offending someone. Have to take it all in stride.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
07-27-07, 09:25 AM   #16
Gemini_II
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by MidgetMage55
One person's joke is another person's insult. It all comes down to knowing the parties involved. Sometimes when you feel like your making a joke you just might actually be offending someone. Have to take it all in stride.
Good point. It's the internet after all; you have to take everything with a grain of salt.

07-27-07, 09:34 AM   #17
depotstu
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

...Some peoples children...

07-27-07, 02:24 PM   #18
goonskank
A Murloc Raider
yea i guess it was uncalled for, but AS USUAL some ******* has to be a dick. all he had to say was his thing, and thats it. just like in game, you ask a question, and 100 plus people start with the NOOB ****. stupid.
07-27-07, 02:35 PM   #19
Tekkub
A Molten Giant

Funny, I never called you a noob. I can if it'd make you feel more comfortable.

For the others that posted, yes I understand the people that, for whatever reason, can't leave FS in the game (hell even I use LH, but mostly for the fast coords in TomTom). BUT this was not the motivation he stated, he simple said he wanted it because he is lazy. Everyone here that knows me knows I'm the height of laziness... and yet I find that to be a bull**** excuse for something so simple, especially when one does something that requires even more effort than visiting wowwiki and tying in a few words to search for a the faction you're after.

So yea, you want an in-game list? Get off your lazy ass and go talk to the quartermaster, it's not that far to walk.
07-27-07, 03:16 PM   #20
Geboran
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
AtlasLoot and GrindStatus both do that.
What Seerah said.

Nuff said.
Stormreaver (US), Alliance

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Rep faction items