07-30-07, 06:09 AM   #1
soetha
A Defias Bandit
Regarding the constant flow of text-information.

Where is it that I can modify the amount of text I want to see, if I for example want to see what mobs are casting for spells, or how much i'm being healed for and such?

Because the BIG (very BIG) text that shows what kind of spells mobs are casting is VERY annoying

And also, where is it I can enable "all-in-one" bag, so that I see all my stuff in one bag?

Cheers!

/soetha
07-30-07, 07:23 AM   #2
Kierrkian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
All of that information is on the FAQ as well as under the Help and Options. On the right hands side of the UI there is a row of circular buttons, 1 of them has a M inside it click that and then you should be able to find what you need.. by the way the FAQ has questions and answers to help guide you to the right area.. its a wonderful thing use it.

07-30-07, 07:42 AM   #3
soetha
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Kierrkian
All of that information is on the FAQ as well as under the Help and Options. On the right hands side of the UI there is a row of circular buttons, 1 of them has a M inside it click that and then you should be able to find what you need.. by the way the FAQ has questions and answers to help guide you to the right area.. its a wonderful thing use it.

Yes, I know. That's why I read it. And that's why I tried to work it out for myself, through the mazzle menu in WoW. Don't be so quick to judge.

But as I did not find out how, I tried to ask here.
Hoping for a answer. Was I a fool?
07-30-07, 08:49 AM   #4
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
First off, I don't believe that the questions that you asked are answered in the FAQ's, but both of your issues can be fixed through the Mazzifier unless you're wanting to tweak exactly how much information you are getting on screen. I don't have my screenshots of the mazzifier pages available at the moment to know exactly where the options are, but I'll get you close. On one of the pages in the Mazzifier there is a question asking if you want all of your items in one bag or to use them like normal. You'll have to scroll down on the page to find that option to enable Baggins, the all-in-one bag mod, I believe it's pretty close to the bottom of the option page that it's on. The amount of text information that you get can be controlled via a Mazzifier option as well. There will be a question on one of the pages asking something like "How much information do you want? ..." that you'll want to adjust the setting. Again I don't remember the exact wording, but that should get you close enough to find it. Just keep in mind that you will have to scroll down on the page to see the options that you're looking for and they're pretty easy to find.

If you're wanting to tweak just exactly how much information you are getting then that's a little bit different and I'll have a few more questions, but first let's see if this fixes your problem.
07-30-07, 09:08 AM   #5
Geboran
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
Indeed.

/mazzify command in-game is your friend.

The in-game FAQ is quite helpful as well.

Follow Meio's advice.
Stormreaver (US), Alliance
07-30-07, 09:19 AM   #6
soetha
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by meio
First off, I don't believe that the questions that you asked are answered in the FAQ's, but both of your issues can be fixed through the Mazzifier unless you're wanting to tweak exactly how much information you are getting on screen. I don't have my screenshots of the mazzifier pages available at the moment to know exactly where the options are, but I'll get you close. On one of the pages in the Mazzifier there is a question asking if you want all of your items in one bag or to use them like normal. You'll have to scroll down on the page to find that option to enable Baggins, the all-in-one bag mod, I believe it's pretty close to the bottom of the option page that it's on. The amount of text information that you get can be controlled via a Mazzifier option as well. There will be a question on one of the pages asking something like "How much information do you want? ..." that you'll want to adjust the setting. Again I don't remember the exact wording, but that should get you close enough to find it. Just keep in mind that you will have to scroll down on the page to see the options that you're looking for and they're pretty easy to find.

If you're wanting to tweak just exactly how much information you are getting then that's a little bit different and I'll have a few more questions, but first let's see if this fixes your problem.
First off, thank you very much for the help!
The text-issue I think i'll be able to handle, but I have baggins checked, and my bag is divided in categories, but canät seem to find out how to get it ALL in just one bag.

Nevertheless, I will try the mazzifier once again!
Thank you very much for your help!
07-30-07, 09:23 AM   #7
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
1. big text at the top of your screen is WitchHunt. I find it annoying as well.

2. go to your baggins options and you can change how it looks
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-30-07, 09:23 AM   #8
Geboran
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
There are other addons besides Baggins that you could download and use as well.

Arkinventory might be more what you are looking for, with the one-bag option. Baggins still breaks everything up in to categories and such. It's useful to have, but, if you want to just have everything in one bag that you can manually adjust items in, Arkinventory might be better for you.
Stormreaver (US), Alliance
07-30-07, 09:24 AM   #9
depotstu
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Not sure if you need to go through Niagra or the baggins options but there is an option to set to one bag in one of those...not the mazzifier (mazzifier just enables baggins) having lots of sorted bags annoyed me too. I will be able to check on that when I get home...if you don't find your answer before 6pm I should have it by then and I will post it up.

07-30-07, 09:28 AM   #10
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Geboran
There are other addons besides Baggins that you could download and use as well.

Arkinventory might be more what you are looking for, with the one-bag option. Baggins still breaks everything up in to categories and such. It's useful to have, but, if you want to just have everything in one bag that you can manually adjust items in, Arkinventory might be better for you.
While I love AI over Baggins, Baggins *does* have an all-in-one option. You just need to select it in the Baggins options.

edit: oh- and if all you want is an "all-in-one" bag, then AI is that last thing you should be using.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-30-07, 09:29 AM   #11
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by soetha
The text-issue I think i'll be able to handle, but I have baggins checked, and my bag is divided in categories, but canät seem to find out how to get it ALL in just one bag.
As far as I can remember, Baggins will only show your items in categories, but I'm not 100% sure on that as I have never used it. If you're wanting to show all of your items at once in just one bag, then you'll have to find a different mod for the bags. Just be sure to turn off Baggins in the mazzifier before you start using the new mod. I believe that Bagnon might be what you're looking for, I seem to remember some people saying something about that addon. Keep in mind that a downside to using that is that you probably won't be able to get much support for that from here since it's an addon that's outside of the installation.

Edit: Others have mentioned that there are options in Baggins for the all-in-one bag mode, so I was wrong on that.

Last edited by meio : 07-30-07 at 09:32 AM.
07-30-07, 09:44 AM   #12
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

I love the "sorted" aill in one option in Baggins. All your items in one place, and all sorted by category. Not need for Mr. Plow anymore - baggins can restack.

Much <3 for Baggins.

"I will crush and destroy and...ooo...shiny..."

07-30-07, 12:59 PM   #13
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by meio
As far as I can remember, Baggins will only show your items in categories, but I'm not 100% sure on that as I have never used it.
My favorite line of this thread!

07-30-07, 07:49 PM   #14
depotstu
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Sorry I am late..I forgot...If you have baggins on fubar right click it and go to load profile, choose all-in-one (sorted), if it is not on fubar, it should be in the mazzle options menu

07-30-07, 08:26 PM   #15
joive
A Theradrim Guardian

Your Choice

My main is a Rogue, and I find very important to know when the Caster is about to throw something I can kick and interrupt. I like to know when he starts casting because then I can check the casting bar at the bottom and interrupt when I have enough energy or wait for another cast and not waste the energy. I like the big text of Witchhunt telling me to be ready to interrupt that self-healing cast that will make me fight more or even turn me into a corpse.

Having my Bags sorted the way they are is also nice and saves me time.

But this is just what I like. If you play a different Class or simply don't like it just go Baggins/Options in Niagara, who is at the Top left side on Fubar. Witchhunt can always be disabled also. Your choice.

Sir James Dewar

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Regarding the constant flow of text-information.