08-20-07, 11:08 PM   #1
Plarz
A Murloc Raider
Official 'Name that mod' Thread

Alright, I've looked and searched and I can't figure out which mod it is that collects all your profession buttons and tosses them into that little 4x4 button group on the bottomish right corner of the screen.

What mod is that, and ultimately what was the purpose of it?

Thanks for the help!

Plarz
08-20-07, 11:42 PM   #2
depotstu
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
I believe that is called the context menu. It is not a mod, It is something Mazzle hard coded into his UI. It exists so you can put the things you don't always need available in a nice little organized hidable menu to be shown when you are ready to craft (or what ever else you have in there) I use it for most of my "out of combat" stuff.

08-21-07, 12:11 AM   #3
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

Geist
maybe.

Last edited by WaldoJeffers : 08-21-07 at 12:14 AM.
08-21-07, 12:53 AM   #4
joive
A Theradrim Guardian

Cool A Little F.A.Q. Reading of 30 Seconds

Look what I found in the F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions)

What is this context menu I keep hearing about and how do I use it?

The context menu is a set of 16 buttons arranged in a square that is hidden most of the time you are playing. You can unhide it at any point by click Shift-Mousebutton4, Shift-MiddleMouseButton or by clicking the context menu HotSpot (middle right corner the MazzleUI bottom panel). It will then appear under your mouse for quick access.

The context menu is an excellent place to put non-combat skills and spells. It keeps things out of your way and makes your UI a little bit more efficient. By default, the Mazzifier should put all of your trade skills and hearthstone in the context menu. For some classes, it will also put things like conjuring or pet summon spells. Remember that there are two pages to the context menu. You can switch pages by using your mousewheel while over the context menu.

Note: There are several options you can use to configure your context menu. These options include whether the context menu auto-hides after you use something in it, whether the context menu moves to your mouse location, and whether the UI will automatically hide the context menu when you first log in. These can all be accessed under the 'MazzleUI General Settings' category of MazzleOptions.

Sir James Dewar
08-21-07, 02:23 AM   #5
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by joive
Look what I found in the F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions)

What is this context menu I keep hearing about and how do I use it?

The context menu is a set of 16 buttons arranged in a square that is hidden most of the time you are playing. You can unhide it at any point by click Shift-Mousebutton4, Shift-MiddleMouseButton or by clicking the context menu HotSpot (middle right corner the MazzleUI bottom panel). It will then appear under your mouse for quick access.

The context menu is an excellent place to put non-combat skills and spells. It keeps things out of your way and makes your UI a little bit more efficient. By default, the Mazzifier should put all of your trade skills and hearthstone in the context menu. For some classes, it will also put things like conjuring or pet summon spells. Remember that there are two pages to the context menu. You can switch pages by using your mousewheel while over the context menu.

Note: There are several options you can use to configure your context menu. These options include whether the context menu auto-hides after you use something in it, whether the context menu moves to your mouse location, and whether the UI will automatically hide the context menu when you first log in. These can all be accessed under the 'MazzleUI General Settings' category of MazzleOptions.
lol

But.....but, It's always is easier to say ; "for the life of me , I can't find it" , "I've looked for 370 hours nonstop for this mod" etc in a few words. And make others look for you.........eh lol

Last edited by WaldoJeffers : 08-21-07 at 02:31 AM.
08-21-07, 07:43 AM   #6
Quagnome
An Aku'mai Servant
On the "name that Mod" topic....Does any1 know the Mod or option that let's you automaticaly delete Soul Stones when you reach your disired amount in you Soul Bag? I thought it was Baggins, but Baggins does ot have that option.

Thank you in advance for your help.
08-21-07, 10:01 AM   #7
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

Check Shardace out, Theres a good chance it's that
08-22-07, 07:42 AM   #8
Quagnome
An Aku'mai Servant
Is that on Fubar?
08-22-07, 09:25 AM   #9
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
No. Type /shardace - it's also listed in the addons list in the FAQ
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-23-07, 08:05 AM   #10
Quagnome
An Aku'mai Servant
Thank you very much

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Official 'Name that mod' Thread