12-04-09, 10:02 AM   #1601
nightcracker
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by pHishr View Post
The font which says: ncbags and 50g is blurry, so is your unitframe font, but it's not a pixel one.

Sorry if I come off as a dick atm, I just raged at one of my friends for being such a ****ty teammate.

edit: plus I think that the normal font is kinda bad :/ since it easily gets blurry
You're not coming off as a dick, I rather have feedback than nothing at all! And I'm working on the ncBags font right now, but the unit frames I didn't even start on, they are just p3lim's as a filler. Unit frames are still on my todo list.

12-04-09, 12:16 PM   #1602
Taryble
A Molten Giant

@Sec

StUF's config is "smart" - which means it hides some things if the character you're currently on doesn't have an option for them. The "Dispel Icon" in StUF is the most obvious of these - if your class doesn't have some sort of dispel (poison, magic, curse, etc) then the Dispel Icon option in StUF's config hides itself.

12-04-09, 04:42 PM   #1603
Sec
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by nightcracker View Post
In fact(Is is infact or in fact?), they poke out on both sides
EDIT: You're right. Fixed now. Also fixed screenshot quality so I don't make myself look like a fool in the future. ^^"

@ sakurakira: The font used is "Myriad Condensed Web". I think it was defaultly available in SharedMedia, where it goes by the file name "ABF".

@ Taryble: HA! Thank you so much for shedding light on the mystery! That would certainly explain why I couldn't see a config setting while on my Warlock, but there was one when checking my Paladin.

Last edited by Sec : 12-04-09 at 04:54 PM.

12-05-09, 06:09 AM   #1604
Wimpface
A Molten Giant

Been working on this for a few months, starting to feel like it's done. Overall layout was come up with by Blinky and I'd like to thank him a ****load for providing me with his media/LitePanels.

* = Modified by me.
oUF
oUF Sepz*
sepzChat*
tBuffs*
rActionBarStyler*
rActionButtonStyler
LitePanels*
sepzMiniMap*
sepzStats*
DingETA*
LynLocation*
TourGuide
pMap*
caelNamePlates*
DXE
aTooltip*
There are more but those are the ones I remember at the top of my head.

-Wimpface/Sepz.

12-05-09, 06:13 AM   #1605
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
Originally Posted by Wimpface View Post
Been working on this for a few months, starting to feel like it's done. Overall layout was come up with by Blinky and I'd like to thank him a ****load for providing me with his media/LitePanels.

* = Modified by me.

There are more but those are the ones I remember at the top of my head.

-Wimpface/Sepz.

very very very nice looking :O /clap

I like it alot

12-05-09, 07:22 AM   #1606
Wimpface
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Ferous View Post
very very very nice looking :O /clap

I like it alot
Those words coming from you Ferous means, like, A LOT seeing as you're one of the few UI creators I look up to.

Any CC while you're at it? 8D

12-05-09, 09:29 AM   #1607
Dawn
A Molten Giant

I like it, very clean look.

Some things I would tweak on raidframes - class coloured names instead of healthbars, move the name a few pixel down.

"neeh the game wont be remembered as the game who made blizz the most money, it will be remembered as the game who had the most QQ'ers that just couldnt quit the game for some reason..."

12-05-09, 10:21 AM   #1608
Wimpface
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
I like it, very clean look.

Some things I would tweak on raidframes - class coloured names instead of healthbars, move the name a few pixel down.
I've been thinking of that, but as I'm levling this shaman to be yet another healer (My 4th, yes! \o/) I'm moving my raid frames to the middle and MissingHP will take the spot in the middle so the name text stays where it's at.

I like the classcolored healthbars as it gives me a quicker view of classes than just names, but since my Player/Target frames aren't classcolored I'll look into it and see how it feels.

Cheers, Dawn!

12-05-09, 10:46 AM   #1609
Dawn
A Molten Giant

Yeah, after all it's a matter of taste, I just don't like to much "colors" concentrated in one spot. I find it a bit distracting, personally.
Couldn't tell you more, since it's an out of combat shot.

"neeh the game wont be remembered as the game who made blizz the most money, it will be remembered as the game who had the most QQ'ers that just couldnt quit the game for some reason..."

12-05-09, 11:00 AM   #1610
Wimpface
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
Yeah, after all it's a matter of taste, I just don't like to much "colors" concentrated in one spot. I find it a bit distracting, personally.
Couldn't tell you more, since it's an out of combat shot.
I've not gotten around to changing it yet, but I can give you an in-combat shot soon!

12-05-09, 04:44 PM   #1611
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
Originally Posted by Wimpface View Post
Those words coming from you Ferous means, like, A LOT seeing as you're one of the few UI creators I look up to.

Any CC while you're at it? 8D
It looks real good Like dawn said, I would make the raid frames all one color and make the text class colored so its more uniform. Also makes healing a bit easier as well but that is all preference.

I can't really say anything else about it, i like it alot and hoping to see some kind of upload? :O

-Ferous

12-05-09, 05:51 PM   #1612
pHishr
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

It looks real good Like dawn said, I would make the raid frames all one color and make the text class colored so its more uniform. Also makes healing a bit easier as well but that is all preference.

-snip-

-Ferous
While I do agree that the raid should be one color, I think that instead of coloring names, you should color the power bar by class, that way it would match the unitframes aswell

Also Wimpface, LONG TIME NO SEE

edit: I dunno what the thing on top off your player frame is, but it should be moved since it kinda unbalances the player versus target frame :/

All in all, I actually find it to be one of my fav's :3

Last edited by pHishr : 12-05-09 at 05:55 PM. Reason: i cant believe you're reading this

12-05-09, 05:53 PM   #1613
Zagrei
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
RE: Screen Shots of your UI

Well, here's mine! It is just a modified FujiUI to fit my needs, so I can't take any credit. I added to and removed from their UI, but the original is still pretty slick. Check out their UI!

P.S. All of the action bars and UF hide when OOC, Full HP/Mana, and No Target (a feature I added ;D)

Last edited by Zagrei : 12-05-09 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Picture was the wrong size :P

12-05-09, 06:12 PM   #1614
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom

edit: I dunno what the thing on top off your player frame is, but it should be moved since it kinda unbalances the player versus target frame :/
I agree with this as well. Seems kind of off and doesn't fit the whole scheme of things. But other than that, great job

12-05-09, 08:32 PM   #1615
pHishr
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Aren't my raid frames the most gorgeous ones you've seen?

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6678/...0609031806.jpg

12-05-09, 08:51 PM   #1616
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

So gorgeous I'm all misty from the experience. You've changed my life forever.

**hug**

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

12-05-09, 08:54 PM   #1617
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom

You haven't set them up yet :P Suggestion? Where your player and target UFs are at, have your raid exactly in the same spot but to the right, opposite to where your target and player stuff is at. That would give it good balance

12-05-09, 09:08 PM   #1618
pHishr
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

You haven't set them up yet :P Suggestion? Where your player and target UFs are at, have your raid exactly in the same spot but to the right, opposite to where your target and player stuff is at. That would give it good balance
Aye, I dunno which raid frames I am gonna use though :/ I'm still so used to PB3's :<

12-05-09, 09:47 PM   #1619
Soulofsin_007
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Off topic: whats wrong with that orc?

On topic:
Combat

Out of combat

12-06-09, 12:09 AM   #1620
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
Aye, I dunno which raid frames I am gonna use though :/ I'm still so used to PB3's :<
Stuf is just as configurable for the raid frames as PB3 or PB4, it just takes a HUGE learning curve on how to do it but after a while I finally figured it out and you can make them look like pretty much anything at all.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » Screen Shots of your UI...