07-13-07, 05:25 PM   #1
Protpallyftw
A Fallenroot Satyr
Unhappy no idea even where to start looking

I'm currently looking for a UI would put my health and mana bars next to my toon instead of uptop by my portrait, but leave my portrait in tact. I've tried looking for it but never seem to find it. The only time I find it is in comps, but hate the rest. Any advice will be appreiated
07-13-07, 05:27 PM   #2
depotstu
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Get a hud...lots of options out there

07-13-07, 05:39 PM   #3
Geboran
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
ArcHud2 from the folks at WoWAce.com (www.wowace.com)
Stormreaver (US), Alliance
07-13-07, 05:47 PM   #4
Protpallyftw
A Fallenroot Satyr
now after downloading that, I run x-perl and bongos-2, will I have to delete any of those?
07-13-07, 05:57 PM   #5
Protpallyftw
A Fallenroot Satyr
also, whats better in your oppinion, FuBar or titan, I've always used titan but FuBar has more stuff to download to it from what I have found.
07-13-07, 06:03 PM   #6
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You can run X-Perl in conjuction with your new HUD.

Bongos2 has nothing to do with your health/mana bars. It is focus is on your ActionBars (the row of buttons that contain your spells, abilities, etc. It can be used with any HUD

FuBar vs Titan? Most people around here will say FuBar and I have to agree. Its really a matter of personal taste but FuBar does enjoy some advantages in that it is actively developed and there is an ever increasing line of Plug-Ins and mods that support FuBar. FuBar also typically is less of a hog of system resources. Titan in the past ate a lot of memory for what it did, not sure now as I think the current developer is trying to cut down on the bloat. However FuBar is constantly being tweaked and the developers are very nimble when comes to Patch time and bug fixes. Plus if you use WoWAceUpdater, then it will be easy to download updates for FuBar and most of its plug ins.

Last edited by Zyonin : 07-13-07 at 06:07 PM.
07-13-07, 06:12 PM   #7
Protpallyftw
A Fallenroot Satyr
Sweet, thanks guys, wowinterface>other website I used to go through(thought it would be direspectful to th people of this site to mention the other)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » no idea even where to start looking