01-29-08, 06:16 PM   #1
syrupk
A Cliff Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Rogue Haven Redux! Downloads now available :D

For those of you that were fan's of Gid's old ShadowUI's, or the Rogue Haven site that he created. All of his interfaces have been redone by me with eepanels2 and updated for the current World of Warcraft patch.

Giddeon did some amazing work with these interfaces, and some friends and I just couldn't stand to see them go to waste with discord not being updated anymore. Please visit our ode to Giddeon site.

There are forums to browse, a place to post your current UI screenshots. and forums for each of the different versions of the interfaces. Some of the admins also have portals for their own personal work. Not much in there yet, but the site just went live yesterday, so we are still slowly adding neat little things. And I have a computer full of old stuff I have worked on that will certainly be happy to have a home somewhere I can keep track of it.

Our forum administrator, cralor, is a great guy. A great teenager rather. At 14 years old he put up this site, set it up himself, and in the next week built his own computer from scratch from Newegg.com. He amazes me and has done a lot of hard work in the last couple months to make this site ready for us to put stuff on it.

I will be adding some more screenshots today of what the ui's looked like before the over-haul. Thanks for checking us out!

Please visit and register at the new Rogue Haven Redux site: www.shadowui.co.cc.

Last edited by syrupk : 01-30-08 at 09:58 AM.
01-29-08, 11:50 PM   #2
syrupk
A Cliff Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There are now 6 ui's available for download on the site.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Rogue Haven Redux! Downloads now available :D