03-17-08, 12:50 AM   #1
dystrophy
A Cyclonian
Tooltip

I hadn't ran WAU in a while, decided I should and now my tooltips are all messed up. It seems that they are all anchored to the bottom right corner now. I tried the options for tinytip but nothing happened so searched here, and found people mentioning a recent update to tinytip and to change the anchoring options in the tinytip options menu. But my problem is that changing the anchoring options does not the tooltip anywhere. I can click cursor, left, top, bottom left, none of the options actually move the tooltip anywhere at all, on either the unit anchor OR the frame anchor. How can I fix this? Or should I just rollback to an earlier version of tinytip.
03-17-08, 02:14 AM   #2
Smirge
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
i fixed it by downloading the complete newsest package from thrae's website

then i copied the hidden folder .svn from autobar into the three folders that deal with tinytip(so WAU wont update it) and voila - the setup menu inside game works and you can set the anchor to wherever you want

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...6-TinyTip.html

/smirge
03-17-08, 09:50 PM   #3
dystrophy
A Cyclonian
Thanks, this did the trick
03-19-08, 01:00 AM   #4
spiritwulf
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yeah the one currently on WAU is being revamped and currently has no workable options menu (brilliant) so you end up with the default settings and no way to change them. Revert back to the earlier version so you can move it and adjust the options or dl Thraes official version. Either way stick a .svn in it so it wolnt update automaticly
03-23-08, 11:06 PM   #5
apexs
A Murloc Raider
Ok i am having the same issue - i tried updating and reverting back to the core files nothing fixes the issue . my tool tip is stuck in the lower right side of the screen

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Tooltip