01-25-10, 12:28 AM   #1
SuicidalCabbage
A Kobold Labourer
Question about the info box

This is my first time playing around with UI mods and I have to say, your guy's mod sure seems freakin' awesome. I've gotten use to most of the features. However there is one thing that is really bugging me. Whenever I place the mouse pointer over anything, the info box pops up on the left hand side of the screen right over all of the quests. Is there a way to move it to some place else? Also for some reason, under Options -> Interface -> Add On, there isn't a tab for your UI mod. Is that normal?

01-25-10, 02:10 AM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
First things first. Welcome to nUI

Okay, niceties outta the way. Yes, at present there are no GUI options for this addon. Everything that is possible to change is via slash commands /nui or the layout folder files.

To move the tooltip window type /nui movers and it will highlight the windows you can move. Find the tooltip one and move it to where you want it to be. Then type /nui movers to fix them back in place.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Customizing Layouts » Question about the info box