08-13-15, 02:37 PM   #1
Callindril
A Fallenroot Satyr
Watched Quest window clears out...

Started playing again, and noticed that every once in a while, more frequently than I'd like, the list of Watched Quests list will go blank and be empty...

All the buttons at the top still work, and it looks normal, just not listing any quests....

Sometimes if I complete a step in a quest, or collection an item for a step (like I get #12 rat tail out of 15), the full list will return...other times, it still stays blank....

Any thoughts?
08-13-15, 03:29 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Does the Quest Watch act the same way if you disable all other (and I mean all other) addons except Carbonite?

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!
08-17-15, 12:14 PM   #3
Callindril
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
Does the Quest Watch act the same way if you disable all other (and I mean all other) addons except Carbonite?
Wow..talk about hard to play....

I disabled everything except Carbonite, ran a few nights and didnt see the issue...

Then I re-enabled everything, ran a few nights and didnt see the issue either...

Then last night, poof...all gone...

Will continue to try and run without any addons to see if will happen, but man is that hard to do....
08-18-15, 08:45 PM   #4
R_OReilly
An Aku'mai Servant
Started happening to me last Darkmoon Faire. Wouldn't auto-watch the weekly/daily quests no matter what I tried for settings. Had to watch them manually. When I left the Faire, auto-watch resumed working as expected for regular quests.
08-18-15, 11:09 PM   #5
Callindril
A Fallenroot Satyr
Sounds similar, but I haven't been to the Darkmoon Faire area in forever, and changing zones doesn't cause mine to return to normal...

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Quests Module » Watched Quest window clears out...