07-20-16, 04:27 PM   #1
tresser
A Cyclonian
Can't get any Auras to show

Last night could get any auras to show. It may be because i'm an idiot and i'm not creating them correctly.

Immolate > debuff on target

it turns red (the word immolate) and when i cast it nothing is tracked. I can see it on the right ahnd side of the target's name plates and i can see it on the nameplate above their head. just not in the center area.

i've re-downloaded version B and installed it, but that didnt change anything.

any suggestions?
07-20-16, 11:05 PM   #2
Trokko
A Murloc Raider
Did you even bother to read the sticky?

At this point the only things left are a few minor skin updates and default aura trackers for Demon Hunter, Shaman, Warlock, and Warrior
It clearly states that he's not ready with some of the auras. I'm sure he'll do a fine job but give it some time as, I presume, he's doing this in his own free time.
07-21-16, 05:10 AM   #3
tresser
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Trokko View Post
Did you even bother to read the sticky?

It clearly states that he's not ready with some of the auras..
Right, the default auras, which I took to mean the ones he'd have pre-loaded. You might be too new to know this, but the ui had aura elements already set up for us before the great re-write and everything aura related got purged so that bug reports would be more uniformly deciphered.

I was under the impression that the self created trackers would still work, which was why I posted.

edit: evidently, the secret to the the self created auras was a reboot. i can get them to show when i manually enter them.

Last edited by tresser : 07-21-16 at 06:30 AM. Reason: words

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Can't get any Auras to show