08-06-16, 07:53 PM   #1
samatina
A Murloc Raider
7.0.3 And Garrison Quests

I have a few alts that I am trying to get leveled up before expansion. This is my 2nd one. I've noticed that quest tracking (quest this way in 200 yards, etc) will not work in my garrison. I can fly out of it and all works well. As soon as I hit Lunarfall, it just stops working.

It's not major, I just wanted to notate in the bug forums.

Thank you Rythal and company for keeping this addon alive. I'd be lost without it!
08-06-16, 08:54 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I don't use Carbonite, but I would like to just point out that your garrison is a whole separate zone in and of itself. Usually quest arrow addons only work for the current zone you are in, no?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-06-16, 09:36 PM   #3
Thrumbar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
The fact that the Garrison is an instance and not a classical zone could be a factor in this issue..
08-07-16, 05:06 PM   #4
samatina
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
I don't use Carbonite, but I would like to just point out that your garrison is a whole separate zone in and of itself. Usually quest arrow addons only work for the current zone you are in, no?
Yes typically, however, they used to work in the garrison for the quests in the garrison.
08-07-16, 05:08 PM   #5
samatina
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Thrumbar View Post
The fact that the Garrison is an instance and not a classical zone could be a factor in this issue..
Possibly. And again, it's not a huge deal with the expansion coming and I can certainly run around and look for the NPC on my own. I just wanted to report the bug since it used to work.

Thanks to both of you for taking time out to reply to my post.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Quests Module » 7.0.3 And Garrison Quests