Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
06-07-07, 02:36 AM   #10
NoN
A Murloc Raider
unfortunately i don't have the patiance to read 140+ pages of people talking, and i read the FAQ.

anyway i'm having a problem that should have an ez fix. i can move the general chat window, i can more the private, guild and all but for some reason i can't more the main chat anywhere, its stuck on the bottom left and just won't move. also (don't know the correct term for it) u know the lil window that shows ur name, health, mana and w/e. i can't move that either its with the chat screen.

so i guess im messing where to go to move things around.

oh, and the UI looks nice, havn't been through it all but it looks like u did a lot of work.

edit:

ok so i messed around some more, it seems its fine if i have the UI scale at .64 but then everything is incredibly small. so i got the chat window to move. :P still can it my personal info to move.

edit:

can't open map with M or by clicking on cordanites.

and the bar on the top, is there a way i can keep it showing, how about take things off it? some have "hint" and when u do what the hint says nuthing happens, like right clicking. is there a way to get a 2nd bar on the bottom? can u make the text for the stuff bigger?

when i get buffed it comes up on the left of the screen, is there a way i can change where it shows?

im sorry if these seem like a lot of dumb questions, i'm just trying to get it arranged how i like and i can't find where these options r located.

Last edited by NoN : 06-07-07 at 04:42 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD