10-25-10, 12:39 PM   #1
Talissa
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Looking for a couple mods redone for new patch!~

Ok I am looking for 2 mods primarily to be redone for my use, of course I will be paying, but it seems the person that worked on recipe book is no longer doing it, and ct_raidtracker and the one that exports it to a site after you set it up, I think it was called eqdkp, my budget is a good amount, let me know if anyone can help me.
10-25-10, 11:08 PM   #2
Jigain
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Talissa View Post
it seems the person that worked on recipe book is no longer doing it
Not quite sure what addon you mean there, but have you tried looking at Ackis Recipe List?

10-25-10, 11:34 PM   #3
Talissa
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
Not quite sure what addon you mean there, but have you tried looking at Ackis Recipe List?
no that doesnt compare to it, plus that one is broken, it lists recipes that i already know in the tab that says i have to go to the trainer, this mod was a little bit better

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...cipe-book.aspx

it would say on the tooltip when looking ata recipe when it can be learned by or who can know it, almost like recipe known but not, a little more detailed
10-26-10, 01:29 AM   #4
Jigain
A Molten Giant

Ackis hasn't been "broken" on any of my fifteen characters... are you sure you've tried the latest release, and opened the tradeskill window before ARL itself?

As for the functionality of Recipe Book, I seem to recall an addon that did that... will post back when/if I remember the name of it.

Last edited by Jigain : 10-26-10 at 01:32 AM.
10-26-10, 11:10 AM   #5
Talissa
A Murloc Raider
hun i can assure you akryiss does NOT do this, if i enable this, log on my priest and open my jc window, I go to recipes unknown and it shows me i have to visit trainers in dalaran. ok so lets rule that one out and say imretarded fine, however, i vist the epic gem recipe seller, i have to put my mouse over the recipe, its not color coded and it doesnt gray them out like RecipeKnown does.

and this is even what the author said abotu the gems
I've discovered that the gem issue is due to Blizzard not replacing stats on the gems; instead they created new items and spells as replacements and swapped them on the player's known list, without taking the old versions out of the game: This results in the old previously-known versions showing up as not being known by the jewelcrafters.

After tracking all of these down and making the appropriate adjustments, ARL will be back on track.

Last edited by Talissa : 10-26-10 at 11:13 AM.
10-26-10, 11:13 AM   #6
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Talissa View Post
no that doesnt compare to it, plus that one is broken, it lists recipes that i already know in the tab that says i have to go to the trainer, this mod was a little bit better

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...cipe-book.aspx

it would say on the tooltip when looking ata recipe when it can be learned by or who can know it, almost like recipe known but not, a little more detailed
Altoholic I used to see which characters knew what recipes and whether a recipe was learnable by one of them whenever I hovered over them or clicked on a link of them. Perhaps it was that one you used to use before that gave this affect. I don't use tradeskill addons at all so not sure what any of them do.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818
10-26-10, 11:17 AM   #7
Talissa
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
Altoholic I used to see which characters knew what recipes and whether a recipe was learnable by one of them whenever I hovered over them or clicked on a link of them. Perhaps it was that one you used to use before that gave this affect. I don't use tradeskill addons at all so not sure what any of them do.
yeah i tried alto, just so much stuff going on. You know what works really well is recipeknown, however, I like more of the functionality of RecipeBook. Guess Ill just have to stick with what works. I wanted someone to take over it. I still need the other mods made, anyone have an update on CTRT?
10-26-10, 12:01 PM   #8
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Try Mizus RaidTracker or wait for HeadCount2
10-26-10, 07:32 PM   #9
Taryble
A Molten Giant

Talissa, try Tradeskill Info. It puts in the tooltip if I know it, and if it's for a tradeskill that an alt has, it tells me if my alt knows it and if my alt can learn it.
10-27-10, 10:37 PM   #10
Talissa
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
Talissa, try Tradeskill Info. It puts in the tooltip if I know it, and if it's for a tradeskill that an alt has, it tells me if my alt knows it and if my alt can learn it.
sweetness, loving it. Also anyone know of a dkp system that is updated for exporting to it, like the old days was eqdkp, which is out of production, and eqdkp plus isnt the same

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for a couple mods redone for new patch!~