10-29-10, 12:46 PM   #1
TuLe
A Black Drake

Addon Idea - Organize Mail Items!

Hey ! how u all doin!
Ok having 9 80s on the same server with an lvl 1 as my bank char i tend to organize all my items like frostweaves, gems, ore etc, and mail them to the chars that can use thoes items with their tradeskills.
What i would like to do is to have an addon that learns wich items goes to that chars and send thoes items aumatically to them via inmail game.

Think of the addon postal that tracks your recent and most used characters name when u start to input their names on the mail field. So the addon would know for exemple that cobalt ore might go to my JC char, frostcloth would go to tailor char and so on...

You guys think this might be possible somehow? Is there an addon that can organize items like this and ease the process of putin items together and send mail?

Thanks for any feedback!
10-29-10, 01:18 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
No updates on the replacement the author was working on, but have you tried this?
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...uleFilter.html
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-29-10, 02:35 PM   #3
TuLe
A Black Drake

hI Seerah! Thx for the link this really looks like what i was looking for!
Too bad it seems does not work with the current patch!
Well ill try it anyway!

Thx again!
10-29-10, 03:50 PM   #4
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

You could give BulkMail2 a shot as well. It does not auto update based on what you have sent to each toon. It does however allow you to setup specific items or item groups to be sent to a specific character.

This one does work great with the current Live Patch.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Addon Idea - Organize Mail Items!