10-31-10, 04:54 PM   #1
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

Channels/Whispers --> MSBT?

After being away for a couple of years, I'm starting practically back at square one with building my own UI. I've got most of it covered by finding alot of my old favorites are still active, but I'm looking for one more feature that I miss badly...

I used to have something that would allow me to send specified incoming chat (i.e. whispers/battleground channel/keywords...etc) to a frame of my choice in MSBT. I've searched for something similar and found an add-on or two that may have been something close, but not quite just what I want.

So I'm looking for something that offers that functionality, but it doesn't necessarily need to be something that does *just* that, as if that ability is provided by something like a fully-featured chat mod (I'm using Prat atm) that would be great as well.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
"I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and lit the evil puppet villain on fire. No, I didn't. Just kidding. I just said that to help illustrate one of the human emotions, which is freaking out. Another emotion is greed, as when you kill someone for money, or something like that. Another emotion is generosity, as when you pay someone double what he paid for his stupid puppet." - Jack Handy
10-31-10, 04:56 PM   #2
Ailae
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...rN00bMSBT.html

The closest one I could think of.
10-31-10, 10:34 PM   #3
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

yeah, thanks Ailae, I saw that, but it's a little more specific than I was hoping for.

Found a solution though: Broker: Chat Alerts looks like it'll do the trick.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Channels/Whispers --> MSBT?