10-23-10, 12:26 PM   #1
wgeddings
A Defias Bandit
Question Farmit update or replacement

I loved Farmit but it does not work with 4.01. I haven't been able to find an update so I was hoping someone would know if there are any plans to update it or if someone knows a good replacement that does the same thing. What I mean is an addon that is small, simple and provides a block to keep a count of items you may have in your bags (like silk cloth, copper ore, or whatever). Some others are quite complex and do a lot more than what I want.
10-23-10, 12:58 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If all you want to do is keep track of various materials in your bag while your farming them, you might want to try CustomButtons or to keep track of materials for professions maybe MaterialsTracker.
10-23-10, 01:07 PM   #3
wgeddings
A Defias Bandit
Thanks. I will take a look at those. Sure which Farmit would be updated though, it was nice and simple.
10-23-10, 02:08 PM   #4
Coote
A Scalebane Royal Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You can actually do this with macros and any bar mod. Set up a bar with a few buttons where you'd want to place the icons, and make a macro to place on the bar for each item you want to track.

#showtooltip ITEMNAME

Example: #showtooltip Wool Cloth

"This is the fifteen-thousandth four hundredth and ninety-eighth occurence".

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Farmit update or replacement