10-25-10, 12:24 PM   #1
Vilerose
A Defias Bandit
Requesting Mage Addon for Proc Management

I'm looking for someone to build/create a mage addon that would replace blizzard's new built-in power auras to display fingers of frost and brain freeze procs.

As of 4.0.1, fingers of frost procs generate one at a time rather than the previous 2 at a time model, but the blizzard built in power auras only shows 1 animation regardless of whether you have 1 or 2 fof procs. The addon I envision would essentially remedy that.

Prototype art:

Prototype art shown on my UI (about to scale):

Basically theres a box on left for first fingers of frost proc, if you gain a second stack of fof then it corresponds to the box on the right, and the box in the center is for brain freeze procs. The boxes would go from 0% alpha out of combat transparency to some in between alpha transparency when in combat to each box being lit up when the corresponding proc is generated.

There doesn't need to be any fancy interface in-game for the addon, but a resizing and repositioning option would be great (even if only available by manually modifying the lua file).

Thanks,
Vileroze
10-25-10, 06:11 PM   #2
amedra
A Defias Bandit
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...geNuggets.html
10-25-10, 07:56 PM   #3
Vilerose
A Defias Bandit
Not what I'm looking for, but thanks.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Requesting Mage Addon for Proc Management