10-27-10, 01:25 AM   #1
Miserian
A Murloc Raider

Replacement for Fubar_TrainerFu?

Hi all....

Looking for a replacement for FuBar_TrainerFu ( http://www.wowinterface.com/download...erFu.html#info ), which unfortunately hasn't been updated in a few years, and is quite broken.

Anything out there that might replace it?

Thanks in advance!
10-27-10, 03:38 AM   #2
Jigain
A Molten Giant

The game does this by default. Granted, only when you gain a level, but it's pretty clear then.

If you need more than that, open your Spellbook (default key: P). Every spell your class can learn is listed there, along with the level at which it can be learned. Currently learnable spells are even highlighted for you!

10-27-10, 12:01 PM   #3
Miserian
A Murloc Raider

Thanks for the reply. I guess I should have been a little more clear in what I'm looking for....I understand the game alerts you to new spells and abilities that are available from your class trainer. What TrainerFu used to track were your TRADESKILLS (Alchemy, Tailoring, etc) and any new skills that you were able to learn. It's that notification that I'm missing now, and as I level up alts with their respective skills it's something I got used to having with TrainerFu.

Again, thank you for the reply and for anyone who has a suggested replacement for TrainerFu.
10-28-10, 02:57 AM   #4
Jigain
A Molten Giant

Sounds like what I use Ackis Recipe List for. It scans your tradeskill, then tells you what recipes you haven't learned and where they can be found (trainer, vendor (lists where!), world drop, zone drop, et cetera).

10-28-10, 07:39 PM   #5
Taryble
A Molten Giant

I use TradeSkill Info for this, myself. It also lets me look up (and link) any craftable item in the game.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Replacement for Fubar_TrainerFu?