12-17-10, 10:13 AM   #1
spleenpoker
A Defias Bandit
What mods are these?

Hey,

what is the mod that is being used to put those nice borders around those buffs on this sreenie? Also what is the mod thats showing the bars on the top left hand side with fps and ms etc?

Also,

Is it possible for Tidy plates to show my debuffs on them? If so, how?

Thanks
12-17-10, 11:00 AM   #2
Poreo
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
The first one isn't an addon, it's a custom user interface called Hydra UI, which is a custom edit of Tuk UI .

Second, the debuff boxes above nameplate I believe is a feature built into many custom UIs. It mighy come with Hydra but I'm not sure
12-17-10, 11:29 AM   #3
spleenpoker
A Defias Bandit
Thanks for the reply, but I don really wanna put a whole new UI in? Any advice?
12-17-10, 12:54 PM   #4
Lyelu
A Cyclonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Satrina Buff Frames for the buffs, ButtonFacade if you wish to further customize look.
TattooStats can do your fps, durability, memory, etc, like that (I wrote that one.)
12-17-10, 01:01 PM   #5
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

the borders on the bufsf look to me very much like the San plug-in for Button Facade.
"I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and lit the evil puppet villain on fire. No, I didn't. Just kidding. I just said that to help illustrate one of the human emotions, which is freaking out. Another emotion is greed, as when you kill someone for money, or something like that. Another emotion is generosity, as when you pay someone double what he paid for his stupid puppet." - Jack Handy

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » What mods are these?