08-30-06, 09:21 AM   #1
Dialos
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Compare Stats

Ever loot a new item and it looks like it's better, but when you equipped it the stat changes weren't what you expected? Compare Stats will tell you the basic stat differences between an equipped item and one that you are moused over. Besides calculating the differences in the basic stats it will also calculate HP and mana gain/lose, attack power from strength and agility and dps based on attack power and ranged attack power.

Features:
* Calculates the difference between an equiped item's stats and one you moused over.
* Calculates HP and Mana gain or lose when either item has Stamina or Intellect. Also takes into account Tauran racial bonus of 5% to health.
* Calculates attack power gain or lose based on formulas for each class.
* Calculates the added DPS gained or lost from the attack power bonus.
* Shows attack power and DPS changes for all forms if you are a druid.
* Ranged Attack Power and DPS gained or lost.
* Compare to offhand slot by holding down the Alt key. This works with rings and trinkets as well.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...are_Stats.html

Special thanks to Fizzwidget who's tooltip, utility and table luas I lifted from his addons. He does great work.

Last edited by Dialos : 08-30-06 at 09:34 AM.
08-30-06, 06:00 PM   #2
NorthernPlato
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Works like a charm with auctioneer, enchantrix and informant, even when those aren't in embed mode!
Also works with bagnon but surprisingly, not with banknon. When I mouse over objects in the bank using banknon, the tooltip for comparestats doesn't display.

Plato
09-01-06, 08:12 AM   #3
Dialos
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
No, unfortunately at the moment viewing the stats of items in the main bank window doesn't work. It's because Blizz rolled the main bank window slots in with the character inventory slots in the function SetInventoryItem. As I don't want my mod to do anything with items already equipped I didn't impliment this function and the unhappy side effect is that the main bank slots don't show my data either. I'm currently investigating work arounds for this issue or another function that only deals with the bank slots. As an aside, the bank bags do work.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Compare Stats