12-14-09, 04:54 AM   #1
Starfury
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
FPS Issue in 3.3

Since 3.3 has come out I've noticed that after about 20+ minutes of play, combat actions, especially my own attacks, cause my fps to stutter, and often the game just locks up until for instance consecration runs out. When there's nothing happening it's like nothing is wrong.

I've found that reloading my UI makes this issue go away, but it returns after that same duration of play time.

I'm just wondering if there's anyway to determine the addon causing this other than just disabling them one at a time and playing. It's rather difficult to do that way as it takes so long for the problem to occur.
12-14-09, 05:59 AM   #2
yj589794
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Spilt your addons into 2 groups, the required addons and the nice-to-have addons.
Run around using your required addons and hopefully you won't experience the issue. If you do start disabling the required addons 1 by 1.
If everything went well and you don't have problems with your required addons then start turning on your nice-to-have addons 1 by 1.

Hopefully by doing this your play experience won't be affected too much.
12-15-09, 11:22 AM   #3
Diagnostics
Medic!

Premium Member
You may also want to uncheck any boxes in the video interface that says "May cause input lag"

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » FPS Issue in 3.3