10-14-09, 08:58 AM   #1
ironclad
A Kobold Labourer
Alert on login issue

A day or so ago (?) I noticed a log-in comment from Carbonite saying this version is pretty old, please visit the site and download a new one. I was using a 3.2 version (not sure which) but I downloaded 3.22 and installed it. I still get the same message.

On a Mac Intel.

I have 3 Carbonite folders - vanilla, Nodes and Transfer - same as I have had. In the past I have always updated reasonably quickly and had no issues. Suspect I have plist or library issue. When I mouse over the icon it displays 3.22 and in the config window it lists 3.22.

Any thoughts on fixing the alert?

10-14-09, 09:25 AM   #2
vixen4u
Premium Member
Originally Posted by ironclad View Post
A day or so ago (?) I noticed a log-in comment from Carbonite saying this version is pretty old, please visit the site and download a new one. I was using a 3.2 version (not sure which) but I downloaded 3.22 and installed it. I still get the same message.

On a Mac Intel.

I have 3 Carbonite folders - vanilla, Nodes and Transfer - same as I have had. In the past I have always updated reasonably quickly and had no issues. Suspect I have plist or library issue. When I mouse over the icon it displays 3.22 and in the config window it lists 3.22.

Any thoughts on fixing the alert?
yep I just started getting this error also.

10-14-09, 11:47 AM   #3
Malsis
Premium Member

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by vixen4u View Post
yep I just started getting this error also.
Same same.. I figure it's a glitch somewhere.. Just ignore till it gets fixed.

10-14-09, 11:52 AM   #4
gozirra
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Hard-coded in the lua file to do this. See here:

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=27869

10-17-09, 10:24 AM   #5
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The message is just a date we put in the addon to nudge people who keep using old versions to get an update after a few months. The date is just an estimate. The message started Wednesday, since the date for the message had not been increased for a few versions and the current version has been out for a while.

I hope to have a new version out this weekend.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Alert on login issue