06-28-08, 03:33 AM   #1
Big Chief
A Defias Bandit
Trying to move a cooldown timer.

I can't seem to find which addon moves this cooldown bar. It is the one in them middle of the screen (covering my character). I really don't like having it right there and I would much rather move it off to the side. I have gone through Antagonist, chronometer, hourglass, and quarts. I have been able to move all of the other bars but this one over.

The only addons I have at this time is yours and questhelper. So I know that its something in this that is putting it there.

06-29-08, 01:49 PM   #2
Maddot
A Fallenroot Satyr
It was antagonist for me. I was able to unlock it, and move the anchors to the right....across from the quartz timers which display the DoT timers.
06-30-08, 10:32 AM   #3
Big Chief
A Defias Bandit
Alright ill take another look through antagonist and let a know.
06-30-08, 02:35 PM   #4
Starchild
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
I am having the same problem. When I open Antagonist and run the test, 2 timers pop up. I can unlock one of them, but the one right in the middle of my character (same as Big Chief) will not unlock and will not move.

Any suggestions?

-Star
06-30-08, 07:52 PM   #5
Thoragh
A Cliff Giant
Same thing here. Only Timer 1 can be moved. Timer 2 or 3 won't show the anchor.

It appears Timer 2 and 3 are on top of each other and when remazzifying the addon I got a message in chat:

Mazzlefizz's MazzleUI: Frame AntagonistBar2 has lost its position. Restore default MazzleUI position.

Last edited by Thoragh : 06-30-08 at 08:39 PM.
07-01-08, 08:23 AM   #6
Big Chief
A Defias Bandit
yeah I just cant get it to move either. I ended up uninstalling this UI mod any way. It kept messing with QH and moving my quest log book way out of range of my monitor so I couldn't read it or move it for that matter. Not bad mod just a few too many bugs for my liking.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Trying to move a cooldown timer.