07-01-08, 07:50 PM   #1
Starchild
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Which Addon is this?

What addon controlls the big purple XP and the NEW BLIZZARD RECORD messages? Ther appear right in the middle of my character and I want to move them up.. Which addon controlls this?

Thanks in advance

-Star
07-01-08, 08:55 PM   #2
firest4rter
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
If its scrolling text your refering too then thats SCT (Scrolling Combat Text), you can change heaps of options as to how the text animates and where from in the options.
07-01-08, 09:44 PM   #3
Starchild
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by firest4rter View Post
If its scrolling text your refering too then thats SCT (Scrolling Combat Text), you can change heaps of options as to how the text animates and where from in the options.
I'm not sure, I though SCT happened in the little windows at the bottom of the screen - this is the anouncements that pop up in the middle of the screen that tell the XP gained, and whenever you reach a new high usng a spell or weapon... Ill check the SCT though...
07-02-08, 08:18 AM   #4
whereswaldo
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Starchild View Post
I'm not sure, I though SCT happened in the little windows at the bottom of the screen - this is the anouncements that pop up in the middle of the screen that tell the XP gained, and whenever you reach a new high usng a spell or weapon... Ill check the SCT though...
The little windows at the bottom are controlled by HitMode the stuff in the middle of the screen that shows how much damage/healing you are doing or is being done to you is controlled by SCT and SCTD.
07-02-08, 11:32 AM   #5
Starchild
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post
The little windows at the bottom are controlled by HitMode the stuff in the middle of the screen that shows how much damage/healing you are doing or is being done to you is controlled by SCT and SCTD.
I guess I am just not seeing it, I am in the SCT and SCTD options, but I can't find where to adjust the text that says NEW WING CLIP RECORD and NEW AUTOSHOT RECORD...

Am I just a dummy and don't see it?

-Star
07-02-08, 11:47 AM   #6
iljott
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

I don't think it's SCT or SCTD - if you have TopScoreFu, then it's probably it. I can't remember if MazzleUI had that addon, but that addon gives this functionality that you're referring to.
07-02-08, 12:57 PM   #7
Karacho
A Cyclonian
jep should be fubar_topscorefu

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Which Addon is this?