07-02-08, 10:15 AM   #1
kenshinl
A Defias Bandit
Help!

i downloaded MazzleUI_1.18_Core (docevl patched), extracted to a folder in desktop, renamed in the wow folder INTERFACE, FONTS(didnt have none), and WTF, downloaded MazzleUI-AddonPack-v1.3, extracted to MazzleUI interface folder, draged the MazzleUI Interface folder to the wow folder, entered the game, checked load out of date addons (i noticied some files missing in some addons), entered the game....nothing changed....nothing appears...i type /mazzleify and nothing happens.....anyone can help me??
07-02-08, 02:39 PM   #2
kenshinl
A Defias Bandit
BUMP!!!
please help....i really loved the screens and whant to use the Mazzle addon...
07-02-08, 08:37 PM   #3
Dissident
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by kenshinl View Post
i downloaded MazzleUI_1.18_Core (docevl patched), extracted to a folder in desktop, renamed in the wow folder INTERFACE, FONTS(didnt have none), and WTF, downloaded MazzleUI-AddonPack-v1.3, extracted to MazzleUI interface folder, draged the MazzleUI Interface folder to the wow folder, entered the game, checked load out of date addons (i noticied some files missing in some addons), entered the game....nothing changed....nothing appears...i type /mazzleify and nothing happens.....anyone can help me??
The command is "/mazzify" - but if you just mistyped that here and did it right in-game, then my suggestion would be to delete your interface and wtf folder again, and drag interface over to the wow directory once more. Also make sure you extract the addon pack to the wow/interface/addons directory, not just interface!
07-02-08, 09:07 PM   #4
kenshinl
A Defias Bandit
i got it to work but my interface is TO tiny...even i chosed the biggest font (Mr. something).....and im not seeing the slot for other action bars....the font that the game turned made it unplayable for me...i cant see nothing right on the screen...
07-04-08, 04:52 AM   #5
Dissident
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by kenshinl View Post
i got it to work but my interface is TO tiny...even i chosed the biggest font (Mr. something).....and im not seeing the slot for other action bars....the font that the game turned made it unplayable for me...i cant see nothing right on the screen...
This UI is set to a very small scale, but you may want to make sure you used the correct aspect ratio and set your video settings to the correct screen resolution. Regardless the UI is small. You will get used to it and it is actually nicer because it gives you more screen real estate, but obviously it is not for everyone.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Help!