06-30-08, 09:12 PM   #1
firest4rter
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Moving target debuffs

Is it possible to move the target debuffs.

When raiding 25mans I setup with sRaidFrames down the bottom. Now when a target is fully engaged with the raid it has 15-20 maybe more debuffs. The problem I am having is that some / most of these debuffs are covered up with the top row of raid frames. Sometimes if im lucky the debuff I need to keep and eye on is visable with timer in site, other times I have to keep the time in my head and guess.

I dont really want to move my raid frames to the top, which would solve this problem. Is it possible to move the debuffs of the target up an inch so they are always visable? Which mod do I adjust to do this.

I know a screen shot will help here, but I keep forgetting, I'll grab one on my next raid.
07-01-08, 03:55 PM   #2
WornWoody
A Murloc Raider
Move the buffs and debuffs in the Discord Unit Frames menu.

1) Type /duf.
2) Along the top of the menu, click the "Target button".
3) Now, on the side, click the "Buffs" button.
4) Near the bottom left, click on the "Unlock Elements" button.
5) Left click on the on-screen target buffs (rows of happy faces) and drag them to desired location.
6) Click on "Lock Elements" on menu to lock them into place. Repeat steps 3-5 for "De-buffs" and move the rows of sad faces.

I'm doing this by memory, so excuse any minor errors in directions. I make all kinds of changes to default MazzleUI DUF settings after I re-Mazzify, so they should be close. :-)

If you re-Mazzify with any of your toons, you will have to make the changes all over again.
07-01-08, 07:25 PM   #3
firest4rter
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Exactly the information I was after. Thankyou very much, I should have found it myself I guess. I dont mind that re mazify breaks it, as I only ever mazzify once when I upgrade and then make my own mods from there.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Moving target debuffs