10-15-10, 06:56 PM   #1
Palladia
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Minimap fades out

I use the Carbonite minimap separate from the Blizz map. Unless I'm mousing over it, all I see is icons. The map only appears when I mouseover.

Is there a way to make the map always show? I can't find anything in options about this.

Edit: Still having a problem, but just realized that it's not what I thought it was.

I found the Transparency setting, but no matter what I did to it, it didn't change.

Then I realized that the map was wrong. The texture map isn't there. Instead, it's using Blizzard's world map and instead of zooming in on the revealed zone, zooming instead displays a blurred version of the undisplayed zone (as if another zone were being displayed). When my mouse is over it, it looks mostly yellow. When my mouse is not over it, it is transparent. However, in both cases, the icons are in the right places.

Edit 2: Quest locations aren't showing up either.

Edit 3: I just installed the latest version and I still only see icons (by which I mean POI, player arrow, etc.) unless I mouseover, in which case, I see yellow until I scroll out to see the WoW map.

Last edited by Palladia : 10-15-10 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Add info

10-15-10, 11:15 PM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
See item #6 here:
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=21817

10-16-10, 08:14 PM   #3
tjhyland
Premium Member
Thanks

Thanks for your assistance

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Minimap fades out