12-16-14, 09:15 AM   #1
eamonshort
A Defias Bandit
Minimap buttons when merged with carbonite are offset massivley to the left

I play in a small window and thought they had disappeared but when i went to fullscreen I was able to see about half of them cut off at the border, does anyone know how to move the buttons over so they arent so far away and put them closer to the carbonite minimap?

12-16-14, 04:24 PM   #2
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by eamonshort View Post
I play in a small window and thought they had disappeared but when i went to fullscreen I was able to see about half of them cut off at the border, does anyone know how to move the buttons over so they arent so far away and put them closer to the carbonite minimap?
Could you give us some screenshots, so that we better understand what you are asking?

12-16-14, 08:24 PM   #3
eamonshort
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by JimJoBlue View Post
Could you give us some screenshots, so that we better understand what you are asking?
yeah of course here you go
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	510
Size:	370.2 KB
ID:	8367  

12-17-14, 02:47 PM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Should be able to move it, unless it is locked in place.

Hover your mouse over the Carbonite button. A square should show up, indicating it isn't locked. Keep the mouse hovered over the square, press (and hold) the left mouse button and drag it to where you want it to be. Let go of the mouse button and open Carbonites options (right click the "C" button) to "Maps" and then the "Minimap Button Options" tab. Use the "Lock Minimap Button Window" option to lock it in place.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Minimap buttons when merged with carbonite are offset massivley to the left