12-22-14, 03:39 AM   #1
shadow_wolf_30
A Fallenroot Satyr
New live version and pettracker addon issue

Not sure if I should post this on here or the pettracker addon on curse. I use the pettracker addon specifically on the main big map not the minimap to show where to find certain pets. Since the new live version on carb is working now my map does not display the pet locations. Is this an issue with new carb or with the pettracker addon?

12-22-14, 03:48 AM   #2
samyonair
A Frostmaul Preserver

It would be great to know what addon you mean to look into it, to check why thats happing

Greetings Samyonair

12-22-14, 03:57 AM   #3
shadow_wolf_30
A Fallenroot Satyr
my issue is with carbonite and pettracker addon. specifically the map.

12-22-14, 04:05 AM   #4
samyonair
A Frostmaul Preserver

Will have a look tonight if i can find the addon and reproduce your failure in meantime can you check if it works with ALT-M (default to open wowmap)

Greetings Samyonair

Ps writing from Samsung tab on the way to work tonight means 11 p.m CET

12-22-14, 04:21 AM   #5
shadow_wolf_30
A Fallenroot Satyr
no that does not work either. both maps will display the small green paws which represent the actual pets that are there and they do move when the pets move. but what im looking for is that the pettracker addon displays on the main map where to look for certain pets. for instance it will show the elemental pet icon on the map in a general area that they can spawn. I also posted on the pettrackers addon page to to see if I get a response from them.

12-22-14, 11:25 AM   #6
nelegalno2
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
I believe he is using http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/pettracker/ & http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/pettracker-carbonite/

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » New live version and pettracker addon issue