12-22-14, 05:59 PM   #1
R_OReilly
An Aku'mai Servant
Gathermate2_Data - Carbonite Edition?

The Carbonite Maps page on Curse mentions importing Gather data from "a special gathermate2 release". Is this a reference to the "Gathermate2_Data - Carbonite Edition" Rythal posted back in March? I've seen an update posted by Trevise123 on Dec 1 but not sure it's from the Carbonite team. I tried simply copying the corresponding LUA files from the latest Gathermate2_Data into the folder and importing via Carbonite but not sure it did anything as I do not see nodes in Draenor other than those I've gathered myself.

12-22-14, 06:35 PM   #2
LarryGatlin
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I did the same, and it looks like it has all the nodes from the data, unless I am having a really bad senior moment!!

12-22-14, 06:52 PM   #3
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
It's coming.. I fixed up the latest gathermate last night and tested it, just a couple more thing I need to get done in Carbonite itself.

12-22-14, 07:13 PM   #4
R_OReilly
An Aku'mai Servant
Thanks Rythal. No worries, concentrate on the big stuff. Just wanted it out there since the page implied it's working. I was following the pre-patch discussion and know there's still a lot to do behind the scenes. So glad to have it back with Map and Warehouse!

12-25-14, 04:50 AM   #5
Designadrug
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Dumb question...

Will it be able to display Timber nodes?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Gathermate2_Data - Carbonite Edition?