01-03-15, 01:40 AM   #1
Hentaya
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
BUG: How do I research a Specific 'bonus' in quest tracker ISSUE #216

For instance, I did Iron Docks (heroic) for the first time. Got the quest tracker tracking the 'scenario' with all the bosses to kill. But when it was over, I still had a 'Bonus' I have no idea what it is, and the text doesn't appear anywhere online:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-01-03_0217.png
Views:	434
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	8413

So, I tried looking in nxQuests.lua and saw that it's apparently from C_Scenario.GetBonusSteps(), which I think was added in 6.0.2, but can't find documented. But, sure, whatever.

Is there any easy way to access C_Scenario.GetBonusStepInfo, so I can find out WTF it's talking about?

01-03-15, 02:13 AM   #2
samyonair
A Frostmaul Preserver

I Have seen this, in Upper Blackrock Spire first-time, bonus is here a bad argument because it's is Blizzards Information for what you have to do, in my e.g. "Bonus" tells to clear the room to clear runes, but it is not a bonustask, it's Information what to do because without it doesn't function e.g. Room is not open in Upper Blackrock Spire, don't know if it's a term Problem will have a look and some testing

greetings Samyonair

ISSUE: #216

Last edited by samyonair : 01-03-15 at 03:48 AM.

01-05-15, 03:27 AM   #3
atl77
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
There was a small error in NxQuest.lua - when a bonusObjective was present, it would instead present the first Objective as if it was the bonus objective. I have already committed a fix for that on github.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » BUG: How do I research a Specific 'bonus' in quest tracker ISSUE #216